14

a/n AHHHHHHHHHHHH THE FIRST FANART BY INKY Inkseles THE POG PERSON EEEEEEE I FEEL HONORED!!!! IM GONNA CRYYY ITS SO BEAUTIFUL TvT THANK U INKYYYYYYYYYY <333333333

Also it's a shorter chapter because I could not, for the life of me, get enough motivation for this. Sorry.

End of a/n

<~~~>

I woke up slowly, hearing a quiet conversation outside. Tommy was curled up around me, tail was wrapped around my ankle and he was purring in his sleep. I tried sliding away, but he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my shoulder.

The conversation stopped for a second and soon two people walked into view.

Phil and, "Eret?!"

I sat up and Tommy grumbled in his sleep and sat up rubbing his face, hands sliding under his hair to rub where his eyes should be.

"Tubbo! Tommy! Oh thank God! We got so worried when you disappeared and when Tommy ran off after you!" Eret said, walking up to us and kneeling, quickly checking us over for any injuries.

"'Ey big man." Tommy mumbled, still sleepy.

"What happened? Where did you go? Are you okay? ..... what happens to your face?!" Eret asked after giving Tommy a head pat between his horns.

"It's been crazy, Eret! I've been to the hive! Like a bee's nest! As for my face, I got burned when I fell on hot dirt. It's fine." I said.

"It is not a fucking bee's nest Tubbo." Tommy said, much more awake. He hesitated for a moment. "But you are right. It is a hive of sorts."

"Wha- how did that happen?" Eret asked. Phil had resorted to leaning against the wall, close to them, but not intruding.

"Dream found me. Knocked me out or some shit, and brought me there. He also tried to Wither me, and now I have this scar!" I said, pulling down the collar of my shirt just below my collar bone where the scar starts.

Eret stared at it for a moment. "Did Dream do anything else?" He asked protectively.

"Besides intending to either kill or turn him? Nah." Tommy stated sarcastically and rather bluntly.

Eret tensed. "What?"

"Don't worry mate," Phil started, "we got him all patched up. He isn't gonna turn anytime soon."

Eret looked at Phil with confusion. "How."

"It's a type of juice mixed with water and peroxide that kills the bacteria. It really easy to get if you have peroxide on ya."

"It hurt like a bitch though." I stated calmly.

Eret sighed. "You're acting like this isn't a big deal. Literally everyone is panicking because you two just decided to disappear for a week."