21

No I'm not dead.
I've just been burnt out and depressed. I've got this concept down, finally, but it seems a little weird/cliche, and I kinda hate making my writing sound so cliche. Idk, if you'd be so kind as to tell me what you like/don't like about this story, whether it be the plot or the style, I'm all ears.
I would genuinely appreciate any feedback you give me, just please be respectful about it.
TW for body horror(?), blood

We were all relaxing at the base, taking it easy after getting Wilbur back and dealing with fixing Techno's horribly broken arm.

That man is probably the most stubborn person I have met in forever. He tried to set it himself, but when he almost blacked out from the pain and blood loss, Phil took over and dealt with it, shushing any complaints in his fatherly way.

It was not a pretty sight. Dream's tail itself never broke the skin, but they still made sure he wasn't infected just incase, because their bacteria was highly infectious.

Tommy had locked himself in his room since we got back, and hasn't come out. SapNap and Bad constantly go into his room and don't leave unless it's to talk to Ranboo or Wilbur, for some reason.

Wilbur also changed a bit. He's a lot more quite and reserved, refusing to talk to anyone about what happened. He plays with his hair a lot more than he used to.

When asked about any of these odd changes, he seems to just shut down and close off.

I was sitting on the couch with Ranboo's head in my lap as I read a book to myself when Wilbur stumbled into the room, looking lost.

"You good Wil?" I asked, keeping it generic.

He blinked, shook his head and quickly walked over to Tommy's room, knocking on the door being let in moments after.

"That's weird..." Ranboo warbled.

"Very weird." I agreed. Ranboo gave me a look but shook his head a bit, eyeing the door that Wilbur disappeared in.

A few minutes later, Wilbur walked out, being followed by a very disheveled Tommy. For not being able to see his eyes, rather- for not having any, he seemed very tired.

"Where's Phil?" He asked while flicking his tail, sounding rather subdued which was very off putting.

"In the kitchen I think, why?" I asked.

"Ranboo, I request your assistance in dealing with this fucker." Tommy said, lightly hitting Wilbur's chest with the back of his hand, causing the taller to flinch ever so slightly.

That's another thing. When Wilbur gets nudged in some way at his chest, he flinches almost instinctually, bringing his arms up to shield himself. When asked, he just shrugs and says that being pushed around a lot back there must've messed him up.

I don't think that's all it is though.

"What do you need?" Ranboo asked, sitting up despite my whines.

"Your memory powers, now I know that you don't like using them because you loose your own memory after using them but please Ranboo-"

"Okay."

Tommy shut up, ear flicking as he thought. "You don't... mind?"

"I want to help... a friend." He said, stuttering over his words a bit, trying to be grammatically correct.

Ranboo stood up and held his hands out to Wilbur.

"Let me go get Phil and them before you do anything, okay?"

Ranboo nodded.

Tommy quickly disappeared, returning a moment later with Phil and Schlatt.

Techno stumbled tiredly out of his room, covering his mouth with a yawn. His broken arm sat in its sling, immobile, much to his dismay. "What's goin on?" He asked.