5. Killian Kidnaps Walter

Lance and Walter had the agent database and nothing bad was going to happened to them or so they thought because they were interrupted by a metal hand crossed their path violenty throwing them

Walter stunned by the blow, tried to reach for the device but Killian picks up the device.

Killian: Uh uh uh, That belongs to me.

Walter: Technology it belongs to united state-ugh! Government.

Killian doesn't let him finished because he steps his face and with the same foot. He turns him.

Walter is in pain tries to let go and the other steps him harder.

Walter: Aaah! Lance! Lance!

Killian was amazed because he never saw him in the surroundings.

Killian: Sterling? What do you say Lance? Come out! We'll have so good fun. You're the hero. Right? The spy who saves the day. Destroying anybody who stands your way-oh I'd love to have some fun.

 Killian looks for him with his eyes. Killian: I guess he's not coming... Life's is all disappointed. You know where it is, and if I want to destroy it, You're going to serve me and if not...I'll find a use for you.

Walter looks for him scared and he tries to get away. he lifts Walter up by the arm preventing  him from defending himself as he had planned , he knocks him and bread crumbs fall from his hands.

Lance had his feet trapped so he could only watch trying to safarze when Killian spoke again and he saw Walter was on Killian's shoulder with his robo hand.

Lance: Walter! 

Killian takes Walter to the North Sea Factory Drone. Lance saw Walter left it backpack while he was kidnapped. Jeff and Crazy Eyes carries Walter's backpack and Lovey is holding and flying Lance to save Walter.