6. Lilia Gets Tortured

While Lance and the pigeons are at the submarine searching for Killian kidnapped Walter and Lilia. The Pigeons are going to make an attitude for Lance turning back human again. Marcy and the agents are looking for Lance on this boat and wondering about Lilia is a good kid. 

Marcy: Director Jenkins, We lost the database.

Joy: Are you sure it was Lance?

Marcy: Yes. Maybe? Ok I don't know what I saw. But I know for a fact but Sterling came here on this boat.

Eyes: Sterling wasn't on this boat.

Marcy: Son of the- Come one! There's got to be something! A footprint, Some over prized face lotion, Because there is no way about the skin good without help.

Ears: Look, Everything is blank.

Eyes: If Sterling was on this boat, He didn't leave a footprint, His lip never touch a glass and somehow he didn't have feet.

Marcy looked at the feather figure it out when Lance was around here.

Meanwhile Lilia wakes up and trapped back in the North Sea Drone Factory.

Killian: Found at Last.

Lilia shocked in fear and she was trapped in the 9 Of Sasin.

Lilia: What the fuck? What the fuck is going on here?!

Killian: Why are you sneaking off to the agencies? How many people did kill the most? You have nothing to say?

Lilia is about to not panic herself. Lilia: No where.

Killian: Well perhaps you and I are working for relationship, Lilia. He didn't stop me one drive any names on this list. Tell me how's the agency's doing?

Lilia: I...That's not something I know about.

Killian: Of Course. You keep the Garde down much as possible. how about something easier, the pass ward for the agent database.

Lilia: The database all out of questions.

Killian is going to make a hard way for her He use a device to zap her heart. Lilia screams like pain as hell and then he stops, she was coughing like dying.

Killian: Like mine in souls in deeded. One of you want to tell me what you know. Finally I destroying everything and I'll take Everything from Lance.

Lilia: *Groans* I won't tell you anything.

Killian looked at Lilia and grabbed her neck with his metal claw.

Lilia: I not afraid of you.

Killian: But you will be.

Killian used his red glowing eye to reboot Lilia to kill everyone.