Asgard

"Thor, Son of Odin. (Y/n), Daughter of (M/n) and (F/n)." Surtur said. The cage turned and you saw what looked like a red demon. "Surtur. Son of a bitch... you're still alive! I thought my father killed you, like, half a million years ago." Thor said. "I cannot die. Not until I fulfill my destiny and lay waste to your home." Surtur said. "You know, it's funny you should mention that because I've been having these terrible dreams of late. Asgard up in flames, falling to ruins, and you Surtur are at the center of all of them." Thor said. "Then you have seen Ragnarok, the fall of Asgard. The great prophecy--" "Wait. Hang on a second." You said as the cage turned around. "We'll be back around shortly. I really feel like we were connecting there." Thor said. You moved the cage back to face him. "Okay, so, Ragnarok. Tell us about that. Walk us through it." You said.

"My time has come. When my crown is reunited with the Eternal Flame, I shall be restored to my full might. I will tower over the mountains and bury my sword deep in Asgard's--" "Wait." You said as the cage moved again. "I swear we're not even moving, it's just doing this on its own. I'm really sorry." You said. Once again you turned the cage back. "Okay, let me get this straight. You're going to put your crown into the Eternal Flame, and then you'll suddenly grow as big as a house--" "A mountain!" Surtur said. "The Eternal Flame that Odin keeps locked away on Asgard?" You asked. Surtur grins evilly. "Odin is not on Asgard. And Thor's absence has left the throne defenseless." You and Thor shared a concerned look. "Okay, so where is it? This crown?" Thor asked. "This is my Crown, the source of my power." Surtur points at the V-shaped horns on his head.

"Oh, that's a crown? I thought it was a big eyebrow." You said. Thor chuckled. "It's a crown." Surtur said. "Anyway, it sounds like all I have to do to stop Ragnarok is rip that thing off your head." Thor added. Surtur stands up and approaches you and Thor, dragging his sword. "But Ragnarok has already begun. You cannot stop it. I am Asgard's doom, and so are you. All will suffer, all will  burn." Surtur steps forward and grabs the chain above Thor's feet, holding it so he, you and Thor are face to face. "That's intense. To be honest, seeing you grow really big and set fire to a planet would be quite the spectacle. But it looks like we're going to have to go with option B where we bust out of these chains, knock that tiara off your head, and stash it away in Asgard's vault." You said. "You cannot stop Ragnarok. Why fight it?" Surtur asked. Behind his back, Thor opens his hand. Sending out the SOS.

"Because that's what heroes do." Thor said. Nothing happens. Thor appears annoyed at himself. "Wait, sorry. I didn't time that right." He said. You looked at him in disbelief. "Really?" You asked in annoyance. "And, now!" Thor said. Thor's hammer Mjolnir crashes through the wall. You and Thor break free from the chains, Thor grabs Mjolnir, spins, and flies a distance away. He flings Mjolnir back at Surtur, smashing the giant in the face. Mjolnir returns to him. "You have made a grave mistake, Odinson." Surtur said. "I make grave mistakes all the time. Everything seems to work out." Thor said. In the shadows, a massive fire dragon roars. The fire demons surge forward. You back up, attacking with your water powers. Thor then leaps back, springboards off the wall, and lands hard, slamming Mjolnir down. The resulting shockwave knocks back the fire demons.

The Fire Dragon strains against a chain leash. You and Thor are now facing off with Surtur. Surtur thrusts his hands at you and Thor, generating a humongous Projectile wall of fire. You quickly put out the wall of fire with your water. You, The God of Thunder and the Fire Giant engage in ferocious hand-to-hand combat. Each landing power shots, sending fire, water and electricity into the air. Thor slips behind Surtur and takes out his knees. You then launch high into the air and summon a huge wave of water. Descending hard, you lop Surtur's head out of his body. Surtur's body deflates and collapses into a heap of charred bones. Thor straps the crowned skull to his back. You and Thor turn to find the army of Fire Demons regrouping as reinforcements flood in, filling the space to capacity. You grab Thor, then quickly fly away with Thor. You fly Thor through the portal.