Thor and (Y/n) Vs The Hulk

You and Thor are shoved into a spacious cell where other alien prisoners are lurking in the back. The thick cell door slams shut behind you and Thor. Thor gets up and immediately begins throwing his shoulder into the door. The door doesn't budge, not even a little. Behind you, Korg, a hulking Kronan rock alien, speaks up. "Hey! Take it easy man!" You and Thor turn around. "Over here. The pile of rocks waving at you. Yeah I'm actually a thing, I'm a being. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Korg. I'm kind of like the leader in here. I'm made of rocks, as you can see, but don't let that intimidate you. You don't need to be afraid unless you're made of scissors." He said. He giggles to himself. "Just a little rock-paper-scissor joke for you. This is my very good friend over here, Miek. He's an insect and has knives for hands." Korg said.

Miek, a slug alien inside a robot exoskeleton, says hello by doing some karate moves. "You're a Kronan, aren't you?" Thor asked. "That I am." He said. "How'd you end up in here?" You asked. "Well, I tried to start a revolution but didn't print enough pamphlets, so hardly anyone turned up. Except for my mom and her boyfriend, who I hate. As punishment, I was forced to be in here and become a gladiator. Bit of a promotional disaster." He said. "But I'm actually organizing another revolution. I don't know if you'd be interested in something like that. Do you reckon you'd be interested?" He asked. You and Thor try to run ahead down the circle and loop back around behind Korg. "How did you..." Thor asked. "Yeah, no. This whole thing is a circle. But not a real circle, more like a freaky circle." Korg said.

"This doesn't make any sense." You said. "No, nothing makes sense here. The only thing that does make sense, is that nothing makes sense." Korg said. "Has anyone here fought the Grandmaster's Champion?" Thor asked. "Doug has. Doug!" Korg said. Then he realized he was dead. "Oh, right, Doug's dead. That's right. Everyone who fights the Grandmaster's champion perishes." Korg said. "What about you? You're made of rocks." You said. "Perishable rocks." He said. A pebble falls off. "There you go. Another one gone. Yeah, no, I just do the smaller fights, warm up the crowd and whatnot. Wait. You two aren't gonna face him, are you?" Korg asked. "Yes we are. Fight him, win, and get the hell out of this place." Thor said. "That's exactly what Doug used to say. See you later, new Doug." Korg said. Korg walks away and approaches Miek.

Time Skip

Thor sits against the wall. Quietly praying, as you throw rocks against the wall. "Odin, I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla. Where the brave shall live forever. Nor shall we mourn but rejoice for those that have died the." Loki said the last part at the same time as he came in. Thor gives him a hard look as you glared at him. "It hurts, doesn't it? Being lied to. Being told you're one thing and then learning it's all a fiction." Loki said. You pick up some stones that have fallen from Korg's leg and casually start throwing them through Loki's illusion. "You didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting." Loki said. You throw another stone through Loki. "Does this mean you don't want my help?" Loki asked. You throw another stone through Loki.

"Look, I couldn't jeopardize my position with Grandmaster, it took me time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable." Loki said. You throw another stone through Loki. Disinterested. "What I'm telling you is, you could join me at the Grandmaster's side. Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then..." Loki gestures: "we take over." You throw another stone through Loki. Bored.  "You're not seriously thinking of going back, are you? Our sister destroyed Thor's hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than all of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" Loki asked. "Say something!" Loki said. "What would you like us to say? You faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power, stranded him on Earth, to die, releasing the Goddess of Death. Have I said enough, or do you do you want me to go further back than the past two days?" Thor asked.