Ragnarok

Valkyrie opens the front door, revealing Loki. He is as restrained as anyone could be, sitting in the middle of the apartment with a dozen chains around him. "Surprise." He said. Thor tosses a bottle a Loki. It bounces off of his head. "Ow." Loki said. "Just had to be sure." Thor said. "Hello, Bruce." Loki said as he walked over. "So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you at these days?" Banner asked. "It varies from moment to moment." Loki said. Banner's eyes widened. Val lays something on the bed and unwraps it to reveal an old asgardian sword. Thor's eyes go wide as she sharpens it. "Is that... a Dragonfang?" He asked. "It is." She said. "My God. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." Thor said. "Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits." Valkyrie said. "Refuel on Xandar and be back in Asgard in around 18 months." She said. "Nope. We're going through that one." Thor said as he pointed at the nightmare tornado wormhole over the ocean. "The Devil's Anus?" She asked. "Wait, whose anus are we going through?" Banner asked. "For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor said. "That looks like a collapsing neutron star inside of an Einstein Rosen Bridge." Banner said. "We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces." Valkyrie said. "She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." You said. Banner gives you a quizzical look. "And has an offline power steering system that could also function without the on-board computer." He added. "And we need one with cup holders, because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" Valkyrie said. "Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Banner said.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." Valkyrie said. "That's because you two do know each other, morons." You said quietly. "What do you say, (Y/n)? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Thor said. You and Thor give each other a high five. "We need a ship. Need a ship." Banner said. "There are one or two ships, absolute top-of-the-line models--" Loki interrupted her. "I don't mean to impose." He said. She threw a wine glass at him and he flinched. "But the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system." Loki said. "And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." You said sarcastically. "Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster." Loki said. "And in exchange for codes and access to a ship I'm asking for safe passage...through the anus." Loki said. "You're telling us you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" You asked. "Yes, (Y/n). I can." Loki said. "Okay, can I just... A quick FYI, I was just talking to him just a couple minutes ago and he was totally ready to kill any of us." Banner said. "He did try to kill me." Valkyrie said. "Yes, me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it and he transformed back into himself and he was like, "Yeah, it's me!" And he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." Thor said. You and Banner looked at Loki in disbelief as he managed a small smile, implying what Thor said was true. You shook your head in disbelief. "If we're boosting a ship, we're gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." Valkyrie said. "Why not set the beast loose?" Loki asked. "Shut up." You snapped. "You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked. "No, there's no beast. He's just being stupid. We're going to start a revolution." Thor said. "Revolution?" Banner asked. "I'll explain later." Thor said. "Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie asked. "I'll explain later." Thor repeated.

Time Skip

You and Thor wait as Loki enters codes to a door's security panel. "Hey, so listen, we should talk." Thor said. "I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte." Loki said. "You have no idea. I've had quite the revelation since we spoke last." Thor said. The door opens, revealing a bunch of guards. You, Thor and Loki heft up three Sakaarian guns. "Hello!" Thor said. "Hi." Loki said. You, Thor and Loki blast all the guards, moving to another door. "Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart. We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons of the crown" set adrift." Loki said. "I thought you didn't want to talk about it." You said. You, Thor and Loki go up an elevator together. With you in between the two brothers. "Here's the thing. I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar." Loki said. "That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor said. Loki looked puzzled. "Did you just agree with me?" Loki asked. "This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless." You said. Thor nodded in agreement. "Brother, you're going to do great here." He said. "Do you both truly think so little of me?" Loki asked. You could tell Loki sounded a little heartbroken, though you weren't exactly sure why. "Loki, I thought the world of you. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But, at the end of the day, you're you, I'm me..." Thor said. "I don't know, maybe there's still good in you." You said. "But let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago." Thor said. Loki nods. "It's probably for the best that we never see one another again." Loki said. You pat him on the back. "Isn't that what you always wanted?" You asked. "Hey, let's do "Get Help."" Thor said. "What?" Loki asked. "Get help." Thor said. "No." Loki said. "Come on, you love it." Thor said. "I hate it." Loki said. "It's great. It works every time." Thor said. "It's humiliating." Loki said. "Do you have any other ideas?" You asked. Loki paused for a moment. "No." He said. "We're doing it." You said. "Fine." Loki groaned.