Meeting Hela

"I swear I left him right here." Loki said. "Right here on the sidewalk, or right where the building is being demolished? Great planning." You deadpanned. ""I'm not a witch." Loki said. "Then why did you dress like one?" Thor asked. "Hey!" You and Loki said together. You were a witch, and you dressed nothing like Loki. Thor, realizing this, looked at you. "Oh! Sorry, (Y/n). I didn't mean it." He said. "I can't believe you're alive!" Thor growled to Loki. "I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you." He said. You began to feel bad for Thor. It was true. Even though the two of them had been enemies their whole lives, Thor still cared for Loki, no matter how many bad deeds he did. And you could see it clearly. Even back when you and The Avengers were fighting against Loki to save the earth, you saw how much Thor tried to talk Loki out of his plans, how much Thor tried to help him. You knew that Thor felt that deep down Loki was and could be a good guy.

"I'm... honored?" Loki asked. Just then, two young women came up to you. ""Hi, would you mind taking a picture with us?" You nodded. "Oh, um... sure. I can do that." You said. You posed with them and they squealed in excitement, looking extremely proud of themselves. "Thank you." They said. You smiled. "No problem." You said. One of them looked at Thor as they walked off. "Oh, sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." Thor stared at her as she walked off, an embarrassed look on his face. "She didn't dump me you know, I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping." He said to both of you, and you snickered as Loki patted him on the back. You look down at Loki's feet to see a strange orange circle on the concrete. "Loki, what's this? What are you doing?" You asked. "This isn't me." Then the ground opened up under him, and he was gone. "Loki!" You said.

Thor sees a card on the sidewalk where Loki was. Thor pokes the business card. "Loki?" He asked. He picks up the card. You and Thor went to the location on the card. You knocked on the door. Suddenly you and Thor were inside the house. You looked around wildly. "What the..." you mumbled. "Thor Odinson." You and Thor turned around. "God of Thunder." He looked at you. "(Y/n) (L/n), the witch." He said. He then looked back at Thor, who was holding an umbrella Mjolnir out in front of him. "You can put down the umbrella." He said. Thor gives Strange a sideways look but then sets his umbrella down. When he looks back up, the environment is furnished. "So earth has wizards now?" Thor asked. "The preferred term is "Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange said. "Alright wizard, who are you? Why should we care?" You asked. "My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and I have some questions for you two. Take a seat." He said.

You, Thor and Strange are now sitting in high-backed chairs. "Tea?" Strange asked. You and Thor now have a cup of tea in your hands. "I don't drink tea." Thor said. "What do you drink?" Strange asked. "Not tea." Thor said. Thor now has a stein of beer in his hand. "So I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother Loki is one of these beings." Strange said. "He's a worthy inclusion." Thor said. "Then why bring him here?" Strange asked. "We're looking for his father." You said. "So. If I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?" Strange asked. "Promptly." Thor said. "Great. Then I'll help you." Strange said. "If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?" Thor asked. "I have to tell you, he was adamant that he not be disturbed. Your father said he had chosen to remain in exile. And you don't have a phone." Strange said.

You chuckled at this. "No, I don't have a phone, but you could have sent an electronic letter. It's called an email." Thor said. "Yeah, do you have a computer?" Strange asked. "No. What for?" Thor asked. You face palmed. 'Yeah, I don't think Thor really knows much about this stuff.' You thought to yourself. "Anyway, my father is no longer in exile. So if you could tell me where he is, I can take him home." Thor said. "Gladly. He's in Norway." Strange said. Strange stands up and suddenly they are standing by a bookcase. Strange takes down an ancient book and flips through it. "I'm just seeing whether this incantation requires any Asgardian modifications." Strange said. You stood still and tried to steady yourself. "Nope." Suddenly you are all across the room at Strange's work station. Because Thor was touching the bookcase, he has magically brought it across the room as well.