The Beginning of a new Family

3 Pov

,,Get him there is he." says a Girl with blonde Hair. ,, You can't run away Deku" said another Girl with green Hair. ,, Now we got you Quirkless Trash." sayed the Girl with red and white Hair.

Izuku Pov

I ran and ran like a Roadrunner but  they were close to get me. I already hear the Explosion from Katsumi. I gonna die today but i have to run. But then i stumbled on a Rock and i fell on a rotten Corpse of a Boar and accidently swallowed some of its Flesh. God i had to puke but i had to run. But they got me.

3 Pov

,,Now we got Deku " said Katsumi. ,, I gonna enjoy this so much to kill now Deku what do say Izumi ? " ,, I say lets make him Bleed like Pig he is and let  him eaten by a wild Animal or what Shoka." ,,Yeah thats a good Idea Izumi let me cut him you can do the Rest."  said Shoka.

I don't want to write she will do because its to horrible to Explain

TIMESKIP BROUGHT YOU BY

My cute Kitty Miezi

After she was done they impaled him on large Branch 2 Meters obove the Ground. ,, You just had to give up beeing a Hero Deku but now die like a Nobody" said Katsumi.

Izuku Pov

Is this how i die alone in the Forest. It is my End and could'nt even say Goodbye to anyone.

TIMESKIP BROUGHT YOU BY

Garcello the Character Fnf

Two Hours later

???: Ugh can't believe she is making us burrie him in the Woods Japan.

???: Shut it Heisenberg be happy you that are able to see this Forest.

???: Yeah its really beautiful her Alcina.

Alcina: Thank you Donna. Mother Miranda must have a Reason to make us do that.

Heisenberg: So what are gonna do now. I say we go shopping i need more Scrap to make more Soldiers.
Alcina: Yeah not a bad Idea. I want to buy some sniff sniff sniff  do you smell that to it smells like fresh Blood.

Donna: No we can't smell it Alcina we are not Vampires like you.

Alcina: I go and look what that is you two stay here.

Alcina Pov

I don't like it that it smells like Blood here i hope its just Dear or Squirrel. Then on that Tree over there i saw a Puddle of Blood and the i saw it. A little Boy not older then 5 Years old badly injured and impaled on a Branch. In his Chest was in red Letter written the Word DEKU. How can someone do that to a Child. Yeah i know i did Bad Things too but i would never ever hurt a Child.

Alcina: DONNA, KARL COME HERE I NEED YOUR HELP.

Heisenberg: What do you need Supersized Bit- Dear Lord is that a Child up there.

Donna: We have get him down. Dear God i can't even look at this.

After they get him down

Heisenberg: Are we gonna di now with him? He need medical Help.

Alcina: Lets bring him to Mother Miranda she know how to Help.

So thats the First Chapter of my Story. I hope you like it
Now a quick Question should k give Evelyne a Body and put in the Harem too or not

Skull out peace.