New Friends

Alcina Pov

Damnit why is a Kid in the Wood and so badly near most deadly. I cant even see at the Kids Body, if i do it o have to cry. I almost lost my Daughters because of Winters and now i have to i Kid die. I cant be near him.

3rd Pov

Alcina: Karl please hold the Boy i cant. You know why.

Karl: Alright little Man lets get pitch up. I have say this Donna but you can sew a Wound togehter. But that Boy really needs Help.

Donna: Thank you. I knew all the Dresses i made would mabye pay of.

Karl: Ugh and when we are Back and that is healed we give him fucking Bath he smells like fermented herring and cat piss. ( If you knew Reference i allow you to add one Girl to the Harem
We have Undertale, RWBY, Naruto and Dream SMP (( Genderbend allowed ecept Kakashi because i respect him too much)) i give a hint Call of Duty the Winner is the First Comment. I will present the Winner in the Next Chapter.)

TIMESKIP BROUGHT YOU BY

SNEAK PEEK FOR MY NEXT STORY I PLAN The Monster from Upside Down
I make Izuku have a Quirk that make him like the Demogorgon and allows him to Travel in the Upside Down

Mother Miranda: Im sorry, But i cant.

Alcina: What do you mean you cant heal him.

Mother Miranda: I cant heal him because he ist already healed. I dont why, thats why I need to make some Test to See why. Now go Alcina we discusse this when he is awake.

After she left.

Mother Miranda: What is your secret my Boy. How could you survive such a deadly injury. Wait a Minute what is this in his Brain looks like a sort of Parasite or something.

Izuku: Where am I. WHO ARE YOU AND WHY AM I HERE.

Mother Miranda: Oh thank God youre awake. Hey I explain everything but I have to get someone. Please wait until then. My Assistents are gonna take care of you okay.

????: So we are What do you need Boss.

???: Yeah why do you need us I have Basketballmatch later.

Mother Miranda: Ah there you are. Guys can you watch the Kid for a While I need to get some Things for Later.

????: Sure why not.

????: Hey Buddy i am Whitmore Irish nice to meet'cha. You can call me Whitty.

????: Hi I am Andrew Igota

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

????: Hi I am Andrew Igota. Call me Agoti if my Name to complicated.

????: Hey I am Michiru Kagemuri and the grumpy Boy with the Skullmask Michael Tabi Gibson. But everyone call him Tabi.

 But everyone call him Tabi

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izuku: Why are so young I thought you were Assistents

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Izuku: Why are so young I thought you were Assistents.

Agoti: Yeah we are in the age of 8 and 10. We were Orphans after Mother Miranda found us and took us in. But now to the Questions how did you End up here.

Izuku: I dont want to tank about it right now.

Whitty: Hey its okay you dont need to tell us okay.

Izuku: Hey its arkward but can we be friends maybe. I didnt had any Friends were I am from.

Tabi: Are you Sure. We are a Bunch of Freaks and we are bullied because of our Quirks.

Izuku: Yeah i am sure because I am something that are dont.

Whitty*little pissed *: And What is it.

Izuku: Simply. I am quirkless.

Michiru: Oh god I am so sorry. We didnt now that you had to go through that Kind of Torture.

Izuku:  Its okay. So can we be Friends.

Agoti: Hell yeah. Welcome to the Gang Buddy.

Hey Skull here so some of My Friends looked At the Story and told to add Evelyne to the Harem so I do it.
I hope you enjoyed it and I am sorry that I didnt Updated but I have Schoolproblems and now I have Fall Holidays. To be Honest i am German and its a bit different in Holidays so I try to Update in two Days. See you soon my fellow Readers.