Chapter 7 : Welcome back

"YAMI! Yami, wait up!"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗦.𝗝 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝘃

𝗘verything finally calmed down. As expected from the number 1. hero.  All Might defeated Nomu barely with his life, but the apparent League of Villains got away.

All the students, including those who stayed back to help All Might, were all waiting outside for the bus to come to take them back to U.A.

Shota was taken inside the ambulance, Y/n making her way inside before All Might wanted to stop to talk to her about the situation.

"Do you need something Symbol of Peace?" she asks with a side-eye. She gives a little attitude but is more focused on keeping Shota company.

"Y/n please, let's talk. You know I can't handle you ignoring me," he pleads, grabbing her arm from leaving him. He knows she won't listen to him unless he had to physically stop her.

"What is there to talk about Toshinori. You weren't there for those kids or Shota. I mean hell look at them. They're horrified,"

He knows she's right. Looking over at those students, made him feel even worse. Being the number 1 hero is hard since everybody needs him but since he's a teacher at U.A, it seems like the whole world needs him.

"Look, I understand you're the number 1 hero and all, but you also have priorities as their teacher. They look up to you Toshi. Just get your shit together. For them and your health," Y/n says. She's way calmer now and it hit her that he can't be everywhere for everyone. Even for her too.

She squeezes his shoulder, a sign of forgiveness. She leaves him to himself to really think about his last decisions.

Y/n enters the ambulance and gently squeezes his hand. Even though he's unconscious, she still wants to give him as much comfort he needs.

ఌఌఌ
𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘂𝘁𝗮𝗳𝘂 𝗛𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹
𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"̶D̶a̶d̶d̶y̶!̶"̶
"̶D̶a̶d̶d̶y̶!̶"̶
"DADDY!"

Gasping, I jerk forward, instantly regretting it as I feel so much pain throughout my body. I wonder how long I was out. The only thing I remember last is seeing Y/n.

"You ok baby?" a sweet voice I know all too well asks me. I feel Y/n soft hands touch my forehead, making me just want to go back to sleep from the warmth.

"Now I am. How bout you?" I look over at her. My heart aches at the sight of tears welling up in her beautiful eyes.

"Not even gonna lie, you scared the shit out of me," she says making Aiya gasp.

"Mommy that's a no-no word. Bad mommy," Aiya scolds, looking like an angry puppy.

We both let out a laugh. Thank god for Aiya. It always seems she can sense when the air is tense, or if it's emotional. She'll lighten the mood with her lovely charms, even if she doesn't know she's doing it.

"Mommy's sorry baby," Y/n chuckles, kissing our daughter's head, making her smile. "Forgive me,"

"Daddy are you ok now? You had a big ouchie," Aiya pouts. Y/n looks over at me with worry back in her eyes. She must've been so terrified back there. I almost wanna blame myself for making her feel this way.

"I'm ok princess. No more ouchie, so the two of you don't need to worry anymore. I'm pretty sure the old lady healed all my ouchies," I smile reassuringly over to my family.

Aiya smiles almost immediately after I said that, but Y/n still has her doubt. I can fool Aiya but can't fool her. I'm still in really bad pain, hell it hurts to talk, but I can't let them be in any more distress. I'll just walk it off.

"If you say so, but you will not go to wor-" Y/n gets cut off by my room door opening.

"A PUPPY!" Aiya screams in excitement. Here enters Principal Nezu along with the other U.A staff interrupting my time with my family.

I should kill them.

"What do you want Nezu?" I grumble in annoyance. Y/n gives me a 'you better calm yourself' look which instantly makes me frown even more. But at least I heard her sweet giggle.

"Glad to see you up Aizawa. We actually came to see the Mrs," he says in his usual tone. What made me kinda confused is when he said he was coming to see Y/n.

What the hell does he need to visit my wife?

"Mrs. Aizawa we have a favor to ask you,"

a/n: hahah hey 😗as many of you THREATENED to come and stomp on my ass i have decided to write another chapter

a/n: hahah hey 😗
as many of you THREATENED to come and stomp on my ass i have decided to write another chapter

tbh i don't really like this one but i kinda do
and it's kinda short so i'm sorry

i hope you enjoyed the chapter tho
my writing schedule will be even more jack shit since i will be starting school so don't beat my ass 😭

i love uuu 💜💜💜