Chapter 12

-Addison's Pov-
We left the hotel riding with Al, he drove us to the night club. We arrived and we got out, Jordan held my hand going in, there's blasting music, typical 80s music and a lot of people were dancing and some were just full on making out.
Tessa- this is so freaking awesome, Addi we gotta go dance!
I looked at Jordan
Jordan- go ahead baby, I'll be with the guys, be careful okay?
I nodded then I went with Tessa onto the dance floor, me and her are dancing together.

-Jordan's Pov-
I seen Addison starting to dance with Tessa, she looked absolutely gorgeous, words can't describe how much she makes me happy, I love her each and everyday. I smiled seeing her smile as she dances and she looks at me, she signals me to come, I smiled.
Jordan- hey guys, I'm gonna go dance with Addison
Donnie- I'll go dance with my girl, you guys have fun
He walks off to Tessa and they began to dance. I came to Addison and she dances with me and I gave some dance moves, she starts shaking her hips swaying them, she held my hand as she's dancing smiling. I can tell she was having a good time.

-Addison's Pov-
I'm dancing the night away with Jordan, it was an absolute dream. I couldn't be much happier to have this moment. I see Tessa and Donnie grinding on each other, I laughed.
Jordan- hey babe, do you want to go get a drink?
He said in my ear and I nodded
Addison- yeah!
We walked over the bar
Bartender- what can I get you guys?
Addison- I'll have some wine
Jordan- I'll have a martini
Bartender- right on it
Walking off to make our drinks
Jordan- I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be right back okay baby?
I nodded and he kissed my cheek walking off. The bartender gave us our drinks and I began to drink my wine until.
Guy- hey pretty lil thing, you alone?
Addison- um no.. not exactly
I avoided eye contact
Guy- that's a shame, pretty thing like you shouldn't be sitting all alone, why did he?
Addison- um he's just using the bathroom and he'll back any second
Guy- oh come on, I just wanna have some fun
He tried to touch me and I begin to get up, he grabbed me.
Addison- let me go!
Jordan- let her go now!!
I seen Jordan and I ran over to him about to cry, he held me.
Jordan- don't ever, I mean EVER lay a hand on her
Guy- oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it tough guy
Addison- Jordan no!
I seen Jordan passed and punched the guy knocking him down on the ground, the guy gets back up starting to beat Jordan.
Addison- stop!!
I seen Donnie, Tessa and the guys come over, they broke the fight and Donnie pushed the guy. Tessa came over to me comforting me. I was crying because I hate seeing Jordan getting hurt but I know he's protecting me.
Donnie- get out of here!
Jordan was getting up and I can tell he was in pain, he came over to me to hug me, I'm crying in his chest.
Jordan- shh, I'm here baby, I'm so sorry I left you alone, I should've been quicker
He rubbed my head and my back
Addison- you saved me Jordan, I hate seeing you get hurt
Jordan- it's for you baby, I love you so much, I have to protect you 
He rubs my cheek and I kissed his bruised cheek gently and they came over.
Donnie- Addison are you okay?
Addison- yeah, he was a total creep
Donnie- what about you man?
Jordan- I'm fine man thanks bro
Donnie- no problem man
A slow song comes on, it was their song "I Need You"

Tessa- let's all go dance to get our minds off of the situation
We all nod, Jordan looked at me taking my hand gently and we walked to the middle of the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he has his hands on my waist bringing me close to him, we're looking at each other's eyes.
Jordan- I still can't believe what happened, I didn't think-
Addison- shh, I know you didn't know, I'm okay
Jordan- I won't do that again baby I promise I'm going to protect you day on out
I blushed looking at him and smiled
Addison- my Knight in shining armor
I made a pun because of his last name and it made him giggle.
Jordan- always princess, I love you so much
Addison- I love you too handsome
We slow danced holding each other, he had me against him, I felt so safe and protected in his arms, something I have never felt before. It was comforting. After staying at the club til midnight, we had to go back to the hotel because our flight back to Boston is in the morning. So we left the club and arriving at the hotel, it took 20 minutes because of traffic, ridiculous but it's New York.
At the hotel room, we said our goodnights and I went to go put on my pj's while Jordan is taking off his shirt and went to a different area of the room to put on his sweats. Donnie and Tessa are in their pj's and Tessa had to remove her makeup. I crawled into bed and I saw a bruise where the guy him on his body.
Addison- are you okay baby? You should ice that
He smiled and kissed me
Jordan- don't worry baby, I'm a knight remember?
I smiled and giggled nodding, he smiled crawling into bed with me holding me.
Addison- I had the best time in New York, I know I can't go with you on your other events, I'm going to miss you
Jordan- awe babygirl
He kissed my forehead, my nose and my lips making me smile.
Jordan- don't worry babygirl, I'm always going to be with you
Addison- promise?
Jordan- I promise angel
I snuggled
Addison- goodnight babe
Jordan- goodnight princess
We both went to sleep til the next morning. Going back to Boston! I missed it to be honest, it's like my second home. I do miss my parents, I'll have to call them when I get back to Boston. We packed our things. Tessa and I wore something comfy for the flight.