Chapter 29

-Addison's Pov-
Miss Collins was teaching us and nailing this lesson. I felt like I was in a different area in my mind. I felt my mind was blank and not thinking about it. Dance got my mind off of everything and had my adrenaline pumping, it made me sweat but it was worth it. It felt great to be back, it released all of the stress and tension I have on myself. After class, I seen Jordan and the boys walked in and I ran up giving Jordan a hug, he immediately hugged me back.
Jordan- are you okay baby? I was worried about you
I looked at him and nodded
Addison- yeah, just been too much pressure
Jordan- I understand, I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't have been forcing you to take these opportunities
Addison- you didn't force me baby, I chose to and besides you're someone I can trust right now and including you boys and Tessa
Danny- we got you Addi, you can always count on us
Jordan- come on let's go get my princess some food and ice cream huh?
He looked at me with a loving gesture and I gave a smile nodding. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder holding me then we go in the van together. Al took us to a restaurant preferably Italian. I genuinely loved pasta so much. Arriving there, we got seated immediately at a long table. I sat next to Jordan of course then ordered some water and spaghetti for lunch.

After lunch, the boys decided to come to the apartment, I knew they wanted to talk to Tessa and I about the whole gig thing and Kevin as well.. at the apartment we're all seated together, of course Jordan was right next to me.
Donnie- Addison, are you up to talk about what happened?
I sighed and looked down
Addison- if that will get it out of the way then I suppose I guess
I said softly
Danny- we're all here for you really Addison
I nodded
Addison- I know
I looked down, they all had their attention on me
Addison- um.. there's a girl in our class, her name is Courtney, I knew from the beginning she didn't like either of us
I was referring to Tessa and I, Jordan held my hand.
Addison- the whole class including hey was all looking at us, it made me extremely uncomfortable, then she just came up and started to bash me on how I was so called famous because of Jordan, she said I was using him for fame, his fortune, and she said the same about Tessa but made it worse by saying that she hooks up with Jordan.. All of you.. I was also called a whore..
I start to tear up
Jordan- shh
I felt him hug me against him, he rubbed my head
Donnie- I'm sorry you girls went through that
Tessa- Addison had a mental breakdown to, I had to be there, it kills me to see you upset Addi
She said looking at me then she came to hug me while I was in Jordan's arms.
Donnie- let's group hug Addison
Tessa- yes bring it in
They all came and group hugged on me telling me everything will be resolved. The next morning, Tessa and I got up to get ready.

Tessa's

Tessa's