・ ❥ Big Adventure

・・ ──────────────────────────────────── ・・

D-A-G-G-E-R-S, entering the weapon of her choice she awaited for the next instructions of the SYSTEM.

・ ❥ Loading。。。 Ding!
[ SYSTEM ]
Weapon of choice.. Daggers!
From now on finishing quests
will reward you with one dagger.
It is up to you on how you use it,
enjoy!

Please open the treasure chest
to claim your weapon of choice.

After reading the text on the white square window Y/N walked up to the treasure chest, opening it like the SYSTEM said. ' It's nice that I'll be rewarded with more daggers.. If that's the case then it would be no problem on throwing them. ' Light flowed out of the chest when she opened it, slightly blinding her. She could hear steps getting closer to her as the light dimmed, and there she saw a pair of daggers that fit her style.

Smiling down on the pair of weapons, she heard Aether's voice beside her. " Woah- They fit you nicely.. " The compliment made the girl feel shy so she grabbed the daggers to try and lessen it. " Yeah..! I can help you with fighting now.. Heh. " She observed them for a bit but once she was done she placed it in her coat.

' It's light... ' The daggers had magic imbued in them to let the holder not feel the weight of it when in reality it would be heavy for a person who has not undergone training.

" Oh right.. Why didn't you guys open the chest before me? " She found it weird when the two, who were both travelers, not open the chest with her. " You were the one who suggested we go deeper in the cave.. And we thought that you deserved it more! " The blonde boy chimed with Paimon nodding her head, agreeing with him.

" I see.. Thank you... That's- really sweet of you.. " A smile adorned the H/C haired girl's face, making one of the two feel flustered. The favorability was almost midway but it's a shame that it'll never reach the fullest unless his wish is granted, which is to see his sister again...

・・ ──────────────────────────────────── ・・