The trip💃🏾part💃🏾1

Today I woke up did my usual stuff shower dress up and stuff after I went downstairs to eat not realizing what today was and then it hit me while I was eating my pancake that today was the day that class 1-A was going on a trip to the UGC(or whatever they called it I'm slow and don't remember it) I hurried to get my bag and phone after, I ran to go on my motorcycle which I love shes my baby (reveal is gonna be on the next chapter lol) after I got my helmet on I saw my sister grin at me while getting on her motorcycle (we have matching ones) I asked her why she was grinning so hard and she told me she was just happy to see me on my bike ."sis what do u even mean im always on my bike?"
"No not really you use your car more i even know why you won't just sell that car." I looked at her like I was about to backhand slap her for what she just said  I mean of course that is a good idea it's just it's always good to have an extra vehicle in case one brakes down or is stolen . After a while of me and my sister driving to UA we made it I parked right in front and she parked behind me when we pulled up everyone was staring at us I didn't realize this untill the Baku squad  came up to me."OMG RYANN U DIDNT TELL ME U HAD A MOTORCYCLE!!" "I didn't think it was that big of a deal."I said while hoping off and putting my helmet up.
"Tch dumbass ."bakugou said while looking away from the group. As the day went on as far as the bus ride me and Mina were talking and after a while I fell alseep on bakugou's lap speaking he was the only one closest I mean he was sitting next to me mina was on the other side of the aisle.after a while I woke up to nothing but camera flashes and laughing after I sat up I saw who's lap I was sleeping on and used my quirk to go in my ghost like star and go through the crowd after I left ghost mode and Mina came running at me asking all types of questions while Kiri and sero were talking to bakugou."girl are u and bakugou dating 👀"
"No tf🤨"

(Ty for reading and don't forget to take care of your selfs dolls💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾)