2 year anniversary

Omfg bruh I need to hurry up and been in a serious relationship so on the 2nd year anniversary bitch ass nigga make sure yo mama away for the weekend cause I'm gon be at yo house cooking you breakfast ass naked now either you can eat that or something else nigga no phones or social media fvk the TV cause baby its just you and me
.
.
.
So when I get there right I'm just gon be chill and be like where you want me to put my stuff and you show me yo room I put my stuff down and I lay in yo bed and you lay on my stomach and start playing music and we over there just chilling but then Often by The Weekend came on and you slowly lift up my shirt just barely enough that the skin on my stomach is showing then you kiss on my stomach and I just smile and the more skin exposed the more you kiss me.

You finally got the shirt over my head and started kissing and biting on my lips and that turned me on cause you know much I love that biting shit. I felt your erections growing through your pants so I put my hips up so I could slowly grind on you and I heard a little grunt come out your mouth and at that point I was completely horny. I flipped us over so I was on top I started attacking your lips while taking off your shirt then I went to your neck and made sure I left a hicky. I took off my bra and laid my chest against yours and I was slowly grinding on you I felt you getting real happy so I took off your pants and mines and I sat down then started to move my hips in circles you sat up and grabbed me then you moved my panties to the side and started fingering me oh it felt so good.

You pulled my panties off and you pulled me on your face and starting eating me out. It was the best feeling ever I couldn't keep still so you flipped us over and you got in between my legs and grabbed my thighs to yank me closer to you and your tongue when to action. Baby boy I knew you were drowning cause I felt my juices on my legs. I couldn't take anymore I'm pretty sure my clit was swollen and the pussy was red & dripping wet I tried to pull away but he pulled me back down and said he wasn't done eating. I was screaming at the top of my lungs and I was pushing his head in even more than it already was I knew he couldn't breathe.

He finally stopped and I was already shaking. I don't know what type of monster I unleashed but something tells me that this side of him should've stayed in the dark. The look he is giving me it's full of Lust like he is just ready to tear me apart I was turned on , but then I was scared for my Kitty Kat she might not be able to function the same when he's done. He started kissing my chest and he liked all around my nipple then he bit it and it was like a feel good pain I was moaning at the feeling he gave me. He already knows he took over my body and my mind I just can't wait to see and feel what else he would do.

He took off his boxers and rubbed his tip on me I was mad cause he was teasing and I wasn't in the mood for all that. We did that at the beginning now it's time for business. I tried to flip him over but instead he held my arms down and whispered in my ear " I'm in charge lil moma I'm gon speed up and slow down as I please and we not gon stop till I hear you scream my name. You and that pussy going night night tonight." I don't know why but that sent chills down my back. He leaned over and kissed my neck and slowly started going in I felt a tingling sensation all through my couchie and my back I swear my back was arched.

He grabbed my hips and slowly started going in and out I swear it felt like everytime he went back in he got longer cause at no point and time did his hips reach mines. I already felt him deep in my stomach ugh I was amazed he finally had all of him inside of me and I knew I just knew I would not be able to walk for days when he done with me. He slowly started speeding up and I started grabbing on to the sheets I moaned "faster". As soon as I said that he pulled out and I got frustrated on why this nigga had the nerve to pull out.