Morning After

I woke up sore and on my babies chest I didn't want to wake him so I got off of him and took my shower. I grabbed my toothbrush and my body wash and hopped in the shower. His water got hot fast and I just stood under the water and soon replaced the sex smell with my Paris body wash and I felt him get in the shower and he kiss me.

I told him to move and he just pushed my body up against the shower wall and started kissing my neck and I felt his hand go down my back and how he just slapped my ass and the water started flicking off it and how he grabbed it and my body just fell under his spell. He picked me up and slowly slid me on top of it..... I felt weak my back arched as the tingling feel went through my body.

He pressed his body on mine and slowly was stroking in and out of me the grip he had on my thighs was tight. The hot water was running on our skins which made it better he was kissing me and he was biting my lip. He was doing to many good things to me at one time. Then when he we started licking, biting, sucking, and kissing my name I was on the edge. We hit a our reaching point and he pulled out and I just felt week everywhere.

I told him not to let me down cause I wouldn't be able stand up he laughed carried me out the shower and just threw me on the bed while he decided to go take one. I didn't feel like getting dresses but I had to so I crawled to the end of the bed grabbed my bag put on shorts and a bra. I was looking for my black socks but couldn't find them so I just put on 2 different socks and called it a day. I went downstairs and started doing something I guess you can call it breakfast. All I made was Gritz and bacon.

I was on the couch eating watching Tom& Jerry while he came down and laid on me I wasn't paying attention to him cause I was into my show. I put my bowl down on the table and started playing with his ears. He started going to sleep but I wasn't having that I woke him up and told him to go eat he told me he wasn't hungry. I pushed him off of me and said ok but you not laying on me until you go to sleep so he grabbed me and pulled me off the couch on top of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and told me he was just playing. I got up off of him laid on the couch and was finishing my Tom& Jerry.

He came back and sat next to me and when he was done he laid on my stomach and I wasn't paying him no mind he kept calling me but I just ignored him. He got mad cause I wasn't paying attention so he decided to rub his hand up and down my thighs and I told him to move. He held my hands and was kissing down my stomach he moved to my thighs and I stopped him and asked didn't you just got done eating he was asking for dessert I laughed and told him to move.

So he got a cover and laid behind me wrapped around us and we watched ride along we feel asleep and I was just like real happy cause I fell asleep in my babies arm.