Part 2 on 2 year anniversary

He grabbed my thighs and whispered in my ear " once I speed up there's no slowing down" . I knew I said the wrong thing cause he looked me in my eyes and thrusted inside of me hard and fast he was going at it and looked me in my eyes the whole time my body arched and my eyes rolled to the back of my head he was just roaming his hands all over my body. I was leaving scratches on his back because it just felt so damn good.

He put me on all fours and I knew he was gon have to hold my body up cause I felt weak. He rubbed himself on my clit just teasing me. He would put himself in and take it right back out. Ugh I couldn't stand him he knew what I wanted he know hw wanted it to but he trying to play me. I got mad and started fussing at him
Me:Bae wtf are you doing just put the damn thing in there
Him: Beg
Me: wtf is a beg naw nigga you got me tucked up
He went in and started hitting it from the back. He was grabbing my ass and I was just moaning his name like there was no other name in the world. He pulled out and told me to beg so got off of all fours and I went up to his face and started kissing him and he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall while having my hands up. He went in and I felt myself building up and I could tell he was about to hit that climax also. I was scared for this damn door what if it break how he gon explain this.

He threw me on the bed and started going even faster never knew it was possible. I rolled us over and so I was on top I placed my hands on his shoulders and started riding him like there was no tomorrow. He was biting his lips and was making sex faces oh I swear that turned me on even more. I was swirling , go up and down , and forward then backwards I was changing the speed so it wouldn't get boring. Next thing you know he was holding my hips not wanting me to stop and I felt him cum in me the same time I came I couldn't stop so I rode the climax out.

I collapsed on top of him and my body was to weak to move it. He was talking to me but I wasn't paying attention I started going to sleep and he pushed me off of him to wake up.
Me: Nigga what I was sleep
Him: I was pouring my heart out to you while you deciding to sleep
Me: You wanna pour your heart out while we just got done having sex with you
Him: Don't say that
Me: Say what
Him: Don't say it was just sex
Me: What do I call it?
Him: I made love to you
Me: Ok fine but if you want me 2 listen 2 u give me one of your shirts cause I feel you not gon be looking me in my eyes the whole time.
He got up and got me a shirt while he put his boxers on and laid next to me he pulled my body on top of his and I just laid there while he was talking to me it was sweet and all but he knows what he did to my body yet he trying to keep me up. I tried to fall asleep until I felt his finger to rub on my clit I started moaning telling him to stop but instead of stopping his started to slowly finger me ugh the way he did it I swear it just made my body fell some type of way. He rolled us over and he laid on my stomach watching me.
Him: Babe
Me: huh?
Him: I Love you
Me: I love you too now please stop I'll stay up
Him: Naw lil moma why stop now!? Earlier you didn't want to stay up now I'm forcing you too
Me: Ok fine I will
He finally pulled out his fingers and was telling me how it was the best I was just playing his hair and kissed him good night. I just knew in the morning it was gonna be the best.