Chapter 5

//////////

We separately arrived in the classroom. Soon after almost everyone arrived except for two person.

"*Yawn* morning!"  Kaito arrived.

"Hmm.. That's odd, usually Kaito gets to be late" Ena said.

"Oi, I can hear you, you know?" Kaito glared at Ena.

"I think he overslept." Chika said.

"He's going to be late." Hideo said.

After a some minutes he made it 10 minutes before class will start.

"Oi what happen, your not usually this late." Kaito said.

"Sorry something happened last night" A boy who was standing outside the door said that.

He then proceed to walk over to his desk which is in front of mine.

"And what happen last night Sana?" Akira asked.

"Oh, last night I couldn't get some sleep,  so I bought some juice on the vending machine,  I also spotted Horikita Suzune from Class 1D last night."

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She went to a dark corner last night and I saw him with a guy."

"Oi did you watch them do lewd things?" I said.

"No no, that guy was his brother-." Sana said

"A brother doing lewd things to her sister?" Hideo cut Sana's sentence.

"What kind of brother would do those sort of thing to her sister?" Chika said.

"Oh so you did watch them do lewd things." Kaito said.

"Eww Sana.. I didn't know, you like watching those kind of things." Hideo said.
"I didn't even get to finish my sentence!" Sana said while a blush was seen on his face.

*Sigh*"Her brother is the Student Council President Horikita Manabu" Sana added.

"I didn't know that the Student Council President was a person that do something with his sister." Ena cut in his sentence.

"Omy.. So the Student Council President is that kind of man huh?," Akira said.

"Wtf is wrong with you all, I haven't finish yet!" Sana yelled.

"Ehem. It looks like they don't have a good sibling relationship." He said.

"Oh and why is that?" I asked

"It's because Horikita's from Class D and she says that she want surpass her brother, but her brother says that he can't surpass him."

"He was about to throw his sister to the ground so I stopped them." He added

"You showed yourself?" I said.

"Yeah,  Is that a bad thing?" he asked.
"No, it's not a bad thing, more importantly did you record them?"  I said.

"Oh, now that you mentioned it, I did. I hid my phone under my pocket and good thing it recorded what they said."

"Great!  Can you send it to me? "

"Oh sure."

"Are you planning on cornering the Student council president?" Akira who was beside me said that.

"Did you half read my mind?, I'll be contacting Kushida-san later when lunch start. "

The bell rang and it was time for the class to start. Ume-Sensei arrived 5 minutes late.

Timeskip.

It was time for lunch and I contact Kushida-san.

"Hello?" I couldn't hear people around her, it looks like she moved to a quite place.