V2 Chap 4

After Hirata-kun and I left the place, I have been feeling curious to what they did to Hirata-kun, so I questioned him out of curiosity , while walking side by side with each other.

"Hirata-kun, tell me what happen inside?" I stared at Hirata, when I said those words.

Hirata-kun turned his head to the other direction, you can clearly see, that he was hiding something, and unable to say it. He was feeling guilty about something. He was struggling to let the right words out.

There was silence in the atmosphere after a few minutes have passed and he was still unable to properly say the truth.

"I- I think we messed up.." Hirata-kun finally said something, while his eyes fixed to the ground. The face of regret and guilt was seen clearly on his face. The face of wanting to run away from this place.

I already comprehend what our faith was, after we fought Ryuuen-kun earlier and It might be a possibility that we're going to dropped out early as well, unless no one recorded what happen earlier. The possibilities are not clear yet.

I was fed up with Hirata-kun looking down feeling so gloomy, so I grabbed hirata's chin forcing it towards where I could have a sight of hirata's awful expression.

"H-huh?" Hirata-kun was confused at my sudden actions. He was forced to look into my direction where our eyes met.

(AUTHOR : sorry I think I read so much Yaoi. LOL)

" Say Hirata-kun, what's with that awful expression?" I said while my hand was still grabbing Hirata's face. My eyes was fixed on Hirata's , like I was seriously paying attention to every detail in Hirata's eyes.

Our faces are just inches between each other. A tint of blush was seen clearly on hirata's cheeks. I could hear him breathing heavily.

"H-haru...k-kun..." Hirata said.

"Umm... Haru-kun? What are you two doing?"

A sweet female voice called my name. Realizing the situation I quickly let go of my hand that was attached to Hirata's face and stayed well composed.

"Nothing really, I was questioning Hirata-kun about something " I said and I glanced towards Hirata-kun who seem to be blushing hard and still breathing heavily...hmmm?, I wonder what's up with that?...

"Ehem, anyways I'm glad that Hirata-kun is safe" Kushida said.

"Have you guys found new evidences on who could be the key witness, while I was away?" I said.

"Not at the moment," Yamauchi-kun said.

This is going to be difficult to find the witness.

While we were busy talking, I saw someone who was following us and he's sitting at a nearby bench, listening to our conversation.

"Haru-kun?" Kushida-san was confused why I was looking at some stranger, as well as Hirata-kun and the others.

I approached the pink haired guy who was wearing sunglasses to protect them from the sunlight. He was sitting comfortably looking up in the sky.

"Umm Haru-kun.. Are you guys acquainted with each other?" Kushida-san said.

"No we are not" I said.

"Hey tell me, why are you following us?" I looked at him and said.

"Oho~ You have good eyes Haru-kun." He said with a smile on his face.

"You did not denied my question, So you are really following us, huh? State your reason why?." I said.