#3 - The Missing Stranger

Spicy content🌶⚠️

Strong minty scent tickles her nose which is deeply nuzzled in a hot cushion, smooth too. Her senses begin to wake her up from her deep slumber yet she can still feel the comfort that fresh morning brings her. The bed under her feels cloudy and soft, even the duvet feels too thick and puffy to be real. Since when did she have such luxurious beddings? And since when Jimin smells so minty?

Whatever, it's been quite awhile since the best friends shared a bed and had a sleepover. Ara smiles into the chest that she's facing. Out of habit, she nuzzles her nose into the chest only to feel the nakedness of it. Wait....Jimin doesn't undress in his sleep. As Ara shifts her arms around, she notices the strange structure of her best friend. Her fingers trace lines and dimples like muscles bulging under her touch, toned muscles flex and relax under her palm, so toned that her fingers stumble across the hot skin.

Ara slowly opens her eyes hoping to find the beautiful porcelain skin of her best friend but only for her gaze to land on a chest filled with black ink. Tattoos swirled around the smooth honey skin like dragons and snakes, weird looking flowers bloom between a large octopus, veins of leaves and flowers trail down to his arms before sprawling out into more art and drawing which she has no time to admire. Not when she's in a stranger's bed. Or is he?

She cautiously drags her eyes up to the sleeping man, sharp jaw, straight nose and strong eyebrows with a piercing. Definitely not a stranger. Not after the spontaneous night they had together. Ara begins to pick up the memories piece by piece.

Arms strongly secured around her, lips clasped around her in a sloppy heated make out, rough hands grabbing his favor parts of her, voice deepened as he groaned into her mouth and large body pressed up against her wobbly one. The way he harshly dropped her onto his bed, yanking her clothes off- no, tearing her clothes off. The ripping sound of her panties rung in her ears just like how his groaning of arousal vibrated her chest. The fire in his eyes, the long lick across his lips, the way his muscles flexed as he crawled towards her.

He was rough. So fucking rough that made her want to feel the thrill again. Then, the vivid memory of his ungodly friend that she was sure it was one of the 7 demon princes from hell, more specifically the Prince of Lust. The way it stood tall and thick, pre-cum glistering under the moonlight, veins trailing from shaft to tip, red tip aching for her touch.

And then the sex....goddamn the sex....Rough, vicious, eccentric even. Something she never had before. The way he filled her up to the brim, stroking her walls, pumping deep in her. The way he put her into positions with the strength and stamina his muscles provided. The way his hand cupped her neck, aching her back to kiss him, for his dirty whispers and moans to reach her ears. And that fucking pet name. What was it again? Oh yeah- babygirl.

Snapping from her erotic memory, Ara let out a soft gasp and clenches her thighs. Goddamn....She never felt such ecstasy before. One that makes her blood rush like tsunami, that traps her breath like she's choking on his goodness, that makes her eyes roll back when she climaxed. She never liked manhandling or rough sex but damn did he pull it off like a champ. Then again.....it's just for one night. She should get up now and leave, she has to meet up with Jimin in a hour anyway- wait...SHE'S LATE! No matter how mind-blowing the sex was, Ara never ditched Jimin for anything before and this guy is no different. She couldn't even remember his name since she's moaning daddy for the entire night.

Get up! Jimin is waiting! Her unconsciousness nags at her, pushing her out of bed. Having no usable clothes left, Ara decided to steal a hoodie from his massive closet beside his bedroom. In the mist of last night's thrilling event, she didn't get the chance to have a good look at the accommodation just because he was all over her the moment he closed the doors. She pulls out a large black hoodie with a graphic of a silver skull on the back. There's a small logo of two trapezoids facing each other with an initial of JK at the bottom. Seems normal and would probably go unnoticed if missing. Besides, he has piles of black hoodies in a single drawer, why would a single missing hoodie matters?