#4 - Bingo

Showing up to a date in blood drenched t-shirt isn't the most attractive way to seduce your best friend so Ara walked the extra mile, literally, to clean up at home before finally turning up to her date which was already an hour late. It isn't a date actually, just Jimin asking her for a lunch because he cancelled on her last minute and also the fact that she's been MIA since last night. Then again, Ara being MIA after meeting a handsome stranger in bars is quite the routine especially when Jimin failed to accept her tease and affection.

Not his fault though, he isn't interested anyway so she's better off with a one-night stand which sadly failed last night after she seemingly released a prisoner of his and helped him escaped. God bless her. But being hidden from the world since 3 years old has its own advantages and one of them is being the missing stranger to everyone she encountered. Hopefully that includes the dashing fucker from last night even though she would be pleased to see him again, in a different setting of course. Just them and a bed, preferably his cloud-like bed.

Slipping on a flowy sundress to complete her look and also to hide away the fact that she's still shivering underneath that tough facade of hers, Ara is all dolled up for her best friend. She stretched a small smile across her face that pushes her cheeks up, excited to see Jimin and to tell him all the- no....she can't tell him. That man she slept with isn't anywhere a saint, rather a sinner that despises God. She didn't proof to confirm that. 

The mere tattoos that sleeved his arms, the dead void in his eyes, the clenching jaws, those rough hands and their grip. If she wasn't in such lust and passion last night, she should've known it. If that man decided, for whatever reason, put his monstrous hands on Jimin, it's game over. Just the thought of Jimin getting hurt because her mistake flattens her smile and her heart tugs nervously. That tattooed stud is a bad news and she intend to keep that news to herself. Not Jimin, not even her mom can know about this. She'll just have to wait till it dies down and stay lowkey for now. Easy peasy.

Now, Ara finds herself standing outside of a café, staring at a boy with dusty blond lock and a pair of round glasses that was sliding down his straight nose. The vanished small smile reappeared on her face again, rosy cheeks plump up like apples and butterflies flattering annoyingly in her stomach. Only Jimin is able to make her feel so uneasy in all the right ways. Which is why she is dead set on protecting him from everything, especially that bad man.

"Good morning, cutie", Ara sings as she skips to his table, making him snap his head up and hastily looked around since her spoke with quite the volume. Is he embarrassed by her? Ouch. Well, fair enough. She would've been embarrassed too if she were him. Ara drops herself heavily onto her chair, and plops her elbows on the table with hands cupping her own cheeks as she shamelessly smiles at the boy.

 "It's afternoon. Where have you've been? We're worried sick, you know? Me and your mom. But I lied to her that you're at a friend's". Best friend indeed. He always comes up with the most reasonable excuse to get her out of trouble and knowing how protective her mom is, Jimin even went as far as mimicking Ara's voice when she calls. Ara would also hand him her hand while she party away and trust him to keep track of her. 

But last night was different. He wasn't there when she was drinking and eating away, he wasn't there to answer her mom's calls and he sure wasn't there to give her a hella good time that clears her mind. Why the hell are you thinking bout him when Jimin is here?! Ara mentally slaps herself to straying off to him. Let's be honest, who can focus when getting fucked out the night before. Thank god she doesn't have class today or else his dick is all she could write about in her essays. 

"The usual. Last night was surprisingly a good one though", Ara picks on the half-eaten cheesecake as she replies his. Talking about her one-nights with Jimin isn't something new but it isn't reciprocated because he isn't a sinner of lust like her. He doesn't get shit-faced after failing a test, he doesn't have mental breakdowns when his presentation isn't perfect, and of course he doesn't fuck just because he is in unrequited love with his best friend which can be a good thing but it does make her feel more sinful than she already is. The last time he had sex was back in high school when he and his crush shared a room on a trip and even when they didn't work out in the end, Ara still had an ugly heartbreak back there but he doesn't need to know about that.