#10 - Jade Key

Dawn makes its way down the silver hills of the rich district. Roads were getting emptier as they passed the main road of the big city and heads towards the rural area where the tracker is leading them to. To what you may ask? Well, to the Italian Mafia boss whom dear Ara had helped escaped just a few days ago. Certainly he go too far with spilt skin and broken ribs, right? Ara prays for that because being stuck in a dusty old truck with Jeon Jungkook surely isn't the ideal date she had dreamt of. Can you blame her for fantasizing that though? There's literally a heartthrob around her age sitting right beside her, sweater sleeves scrunched up his thick forearms, juicy thighs spread while driving with one hand. This whole ass fantasy does calm her jumpy nerves too considering where they're heading towards and what they are about to do.

Hunt him down, drag him down so I don't have to talk to you again, Ara remembers vividly how rough his voice was when Jungkook muttered as he shoved hoodies in his carrier. Besides the hunting part which got her pretty nervous and timid, Ara was also shaken by his harsh words. Is she that intolerable? She best not ask him if she wants to keep her fragile heart intact. At least she had a good farewell with Jimin who surprising gave her a very affectionate hug before Jungkook pulled her away saying that they were in a rush. Funniest thing was, the Kim brothers packed the young assassin kimbaps, earning an eyeroll from the man himself before stuffing some into his mouth and mumbled a soft thank you. The same kimbap is also currently being munched on by Ara because grumpy goth kid beside her refuses to pull over for a snack or teat time.

The drive goes on for 5 hours before the truck screams for petrol and they decide to make a pitstop at a humble gas station which only has four fuel dispenser with one of them being out of order. It's situated in the middle of nowhere, probably in the outskirts of Korea, Ara has absolutely no idea because she had been either sleeping or snacking during the entire journey while Jungkook stayed quiet, well not all the time, as he would occasionally contact his team and brothers on some crime business. He doesn't even have the radio on. One more minute in here and Ara will go cray cray which is why once the truck stops by the fuel dispenser, the girl hops off the vehicle and zooms into the convenience store to stretch her legs and also get more snacks but not before she skips back to Jungkook with big pleading eyes, "Mr Jeon~", she whispers sheepishly as she peeks at him from behind the truck.

Jungkook turns to her with a blank gaze to suppress the slight smile of annoyance at her whining, "what", he asks in a monotone. Ara covers her mouth to hide her embarrassed smile, "I...didn't bring my purse....basically I'm poor". She is indirectly asking him for some money for snacks and he finds it rather ridiculous....-ly cute. He quickly turns away and throws his wallet to her, not sparing her any glance as he fueled the truck.

In a glee, Ara jogs to the store with Jungkook's thick ass wallet which she isn't shock to find big bills in it. She chooses a basket of snacks and instant meals for both Jungkook and herself, content to devour them in one night. After she gets bags of chips, she moves to the corner aisle where the cup ramen are and starts choosing her favorites, oblivion to the lingering presence at the end of the section. In all her excitement, Ara fails to notice the presence inching behind her. Then, a hand gropes her ass, making her flinch and dropping the cup of ramen she is holding.

"Gosh babygirl, you're sexy", she doesn't recognize that voice at all, nothing rings a bell and that frightens her to the core. It was a ruggy bearded man who is standing uncomfortably close to her with his hand patting her ass. Yes, she took Taekwondo classes but at times like this, a woman is just a woman and a starving man is a predator. A way to wiggle her way out of this is acting stupid. "Hi! What can I help you with? Though, I'm not sure if I can so maybe you should the shopkeeper- Sir-", before Ara can scream for the shopkeeper's attention, the disgusting man circled his arm around her waist and neck to cage her in. He plants his lips against her neck and pecks her and it's the last straw he pulls of her. Ara drops all her things, including Jungkook's wallet, and elbows his nose.