-00-

"Don't be fooled by my angelic appearance, mischief is my middle name

"Don't be fooled by my angelic appearance, mischief is my middle name."

-

"I dance between truth and fiction, twirling in the chaos of deception

"I dance between truth and fiction, twirling in the chaos of deception."

-

"I crave you with an intensity that consumes me

"I crave you with an intensity that consumes me. I yearn for you with an unquenchable need. I ache for you with a relentless hunger. I am ablaze with passion for you. And I love you with an unending depth."

-

In the year 2034, Seoul, South Korea. Dr. Juliette "Sally" Chou also known as Chou Tzuyu, is a remarkable and brilliant mind, returns to her homeland where her Taiwanese parents left her, Korea, to assume the role as the medical advisor of the United States' Serenity Medical Center. 

However, her homecoming is marred by the stark realities of a land besieged by unfamiliarity, a rampant war on drugs, deep-seated discrimination, and pervasive corruption.

In the midst of this chaotic setting, she encounters a woman of irresistible charm but ostracized by society for her notorious reputation, Minatozaki Sana.

What begins as light-hearted banter between the two swiftly evolves into a clandestine and fervent love affair, all the while a clandestine drug trade threatens to upend Korea's fragile equilibrium.

Bound together as outsiders in this clamorous world, they gradually unravel a web of deceit that shrouds everything they once held to be true.

-

UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA
AT 5 STAR HOTEL
NEAR SerMedCen

1:44 AM

"Ah, off to Korea, are we?" whispered a seductive, nude figure, enveloping a slender woman in a flowing white robe, their bodies entwined on the balcony. The air was heavy with the scent of nicotine as the taller woman savored her cigarette in silence.

"Would you care for another round, darling? A farewell treat," purred the naked temptress, taking the cigarette from the young woman's hand and extinguishing it before guiding her toward the waiting bed.

In the midst of their intimate encounter, the young woman's mind wandered.

"Korea, huh? Perhaps there, I'll find someone to quench my desires and infuse some excitement into that place."

-

:I changed the characters in this story to respect Chaeyoung's newly discovered romance. Sorry guys.

(。>﹏<。)