Author's Note- Please Read!

Greetings Everyone!

Dear Readers,

I am very happy to inform you all that I have created a NEW STORY! and I will be posting it on Monday, 26th of July.

Please give it a chance. I really hope that it will turn out as a success.

And I would also like to thank you all for the 500+! reads of <His Queen>. Way to go everyone!

I know you all are having a hard time especially this moment of pandemic and other problems we face in life but know that 'life without hard obstacles is like a jigsaw puzzle that had a missing piece.'

Life can't be just rainbow and unicorns. All the problems we face turns us into much better people and give us so many life lessons. But always remember; not all problems are meant to be solved it just stops to teach us and make us realize some things that can make us change our perspectives in life in a good way.

So, whatever that's you all going through right now; remember that you're not alone, you have us.

So if you want to rant about your problems or ask advise, just comment it all on my NEW STORY or message me, and I promise that you all are going to relate to whatever you are going through right now.

Even if it's about;

* LOVE
* FRIENDSHIPS
* FAMILY
* RELATIONSHIPS
* PHYSICAL/MENTAL HEALTH
* INSPIRATIONAL THINGS IN LIFE
* DEPRESSIONS

All that on my new story <HOLDING ON> All the real problems we deal with in life are right in there.

That is all my dearest readers. Thank you for reading and supporting my story.

Please FOLLOW ME on my profile, and also VOTE and COMMENT.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO POST THE DESCRIPTION OF MY NEW STORY. <HOLDING ON>

Thank you ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,
-𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎-