53 ~ Lee Joohyun

Taehyung's Pov

I'm happy after got a call from Joohyun.

"Boss, Park Aeri's case has been re-opened as Namjoon sir said, all we have to do is find Richard Lee for the evidence who killed her brother."

I'm driving the car slowly as Joohyun called me to meet him immediately, he has something important to hand over to me.

He handover me the file and I'm seeing every page clearly with full details.

" Did you find that fucker or any details or clue about him?" I ask him without looking at him.

"No sir, I just know that he is in England and don't worry, I'll find out everything about him as soon as possible, I find a trusty lawyer too who will fight against this case." he says with a straight voice.

"Who is the lawyer?" I ask while flipping the page and reading the description of that fucker, he is half Korean half British, there is no picture of him, strange.

"Lee euo jin." he answers.

"She is very famous in this era." he adds and I hum.

"I don't want her to present in the court, Lee, she suffered a lot, I don't want her to suffer anymore, if she stands in front of the judge, on that wooden shelf, I'm sure she will get a panic attack." I sigh.

"Sir, I think it will be better if she faces the truth, I guess it won't affect her that much because, we'll be there with strong shreds of evidence so, she will win the case and everyone will know that, she wasn't the killer, it was him." he says with a small smile.

"You think she won't panic or something?" I ask again.

"No sir, she is a strong woman, if she struggled this much from the very past, then she can face this too." he adds and I think for a while he is right though.

"What about Yoongi? Did you fired him?" I ask him.

"Yes Sir, right after you ordered, I fired him, though he was very trustworthy but we'll find another one, there was definitely a strong reason to fire him that's why you ordered." he replies.

"What about those rivals?"

"We tried to communicate with them, we kidnapped some of their men, after torturing them enough, we have able to find out that, they didn't stop taking girls after we warn them, still they are taking girls, they are targeting specific ages. Their targeted age is 17 to 35 because at this age, their organs are fresh to donate, and it's very expensive. Though the age doesn't matter that much but still, at this age, the organs are very demandable. As for children, they are collecting their corneas because that's the only option, child's organs aren't that preferable, but only corneas." he asserts.

"Nobody know what they do with the bodies.'' he says and I sigh.

"And about those girls, they are selling their skeletons too, most of the medical colleges and other universities are buying the skeletons from them for research or something." I grab my head in frustration. This is too much.

"I see, why aren't there any records? What about their family? Didn't they report to the police?" I motion him to sit and he takes a seat in front of me.

"They are targeting those girls who don't have families or living alone or living their life as prostitutes so, there is no one who will take this cases seriously. After all prostitutes don't have any value here, people don't consider them as human." he chuckles bitterly and I know the reason why he is talking this way. His mother was a prostitute too and she got shot. And the police denied to investigate the case just because his mother was a prostitute. Pathetic world.