~2~

i grabbed one of the hangers and jumped on top of it. when i met his eyes i felt something coming out of my peehole. my breath trembled when he stared deep into my eyes. suddenly i didnt feel as startled. i wanted to smell his scent. he got up so he wasnt on all fours anymore. i felt very small and submissive next to him. he had a very big and hard chest. i wonder what else was very hard and big 😳.  he howled. get down Y/N, he said almost growling. i slowly got down as i could feel my clit growing in my pink winx 3000 panties. he reached around my waits with his strong big hands and threw me onto a squishmallow. cute little breedable and squishy just like this squishmallow. he said with his very deep voice. he ripped off my clothes while there was saliva coming out of his mouth dripping onto his wrinkly skin. suddenly i noticed something that made my heart pound. he had a tail. a very furry one too. it was a bit greyish as he was an older looking gentleman. thats okay tho. i like old men. my dad died. so yk naturally i have to look for new daddies. and i surely do love a bit of hair and fur 😍 in fact, it excites me. when he saw my pubes poking through my underwear he started shaking, howling, growling and more saliva started coming out of his mouth. we could hear a walmart employee walking. prob amberllyn reid or sum bc them steps were like bombs. alpha (tady mi to opravilo na aloha😭😭)grandpa took me onto his back and got on all fours again. he howled and started jumping away. while i was on his back i was admiring his beautiful furry tail.