1

(Not the best book you'll read but I just to sort it out a bit so it can be republished)

"LET ME DOWN YOU SHITS LET ME DOWN" I screamed as me and ziggy were hung by the arms against the tree that Sarah was supposedly hung at . Sheila Started aggressively searching ziggys pockets for the stuff we apparently stole , she then started searching me and pulled out the 20 dollars I had in my pocket from the dealing I did with Alice earlier on that day .

"Well well well , what do we have here?" She said while circling the two of us "goddamn thief's!" Her friend added on "no no they are no thief's , they are possessed by the witch the only way to explain their psycho behaviour!" Sheila added while a smirk appeared on her face

"FUCK YOU," ziggy shouted before elbowing Sheila in the face which then made her nose bleed

I could see the rage in Sheila's face she then demanded a lighter from will who was hesitant to pass it to her

"Sheila it was only 20 bucks!" Her other friend fretted, not wanting to get kicked out.

"Sheila you don't need to do this" her friends cried but she ignored and held the lighter up to ziggys underarm first leaving a burn mark which caused her to squeal , she started walking over to me when a whistle was blown into we all turned our heads to see Nick and Tommy running over

"what the hell is this!" Nick shouted as he sprinted over causing the teens to back up from me and Ziggy who were left hanging.

"shit will it's your brother." Sheila shouted .

" Nick I can explain!" Will cried to his brother as the camp leaders caught up.

"let them down or I'll tell mom!" Nick shouted back . Will then let go of the rope that was holding us both up and we fell to the ground and then was held there for questioning from Nick and Tommy .

"What happened . Sheila first!" Nick said while Sheila stared at us "I was in my cabin and next thing I know my money's gone and ziggy and Lila are running away!"

"Thats because you were chasing us what the fuck," i shouted back, fuming from the accusations held against me.

"Lila! You talk when I tell you too!" Nick said while pointing at me, the others minus Ziggy grinning at me being told off.

"your not my dad Nick ." I stated, I was always taught not to take shit from strangers especially when I didn't do anything wrong.

"did you see them take it?" Tommy asked the teens .

"everyone did," will scoffed the others agreeing with him.

" alright! Well that's it Berman and Stratton. Five strikes . You're out!" Nick exclaimed rolling his eyes once again as this was all so petty

"we're out? They just tried to kill us!" Ziggy boomed yet somehow I kept my cool by standing there with my arms crossed trying my hardest to act unbothered by the situation.

"yeah and we will deal with them okay!" Tommy butted in putting his hand out to try and calm Ziggy down.

"but first get back to camp , call mommy the both of you because your done at nightwing !" Nick pretended to pull a sad face, both me and Ziggy scoffed.

" nick it's not their fault." Sheila said causing me to turn my head in confusion "they're possessed by the witch!" She laughed but then I launched at her punching her around the face . Tommy ran up behind me gripping onto my waist to pull me back, keeping a tight grip on me.

"look if we kick them out , people r gonna ask about the burn on ziggys arm . Then who's in trouble huh?" Tommy rambled and after some time Nick agreed to let us stay.

"your welcome" Tommy whispered in my ear, he clearly thought he was my saviour or something but I couldn't care less if I got kicked out and neither did Ziggy.

"Wow Nick your camp is shit anyways . Fuck you all!" Ziggy said while me and her started flipping them off while running away back to the camp .

"you should probably get that checked girl" I suggested whilst pointing at the burn on Ziggy arm.

"Hm might just let it get infected and die" she sarcastically replied with a sigh shortly after.

"anyways I'm off to the cabin , you're not allowed in until u go to nurse lane so seriously go and get that checked out," I warned her, I waved Ziggy goodbye before walking into the cabin and locking the door just to prove a point.