1

Author's Note:

What stage is the second year of high school?

It's a stage for dating and romance, of course!!!

A new work has started! Updates are the same as usual, every night at 8 o'clock, be there or be square.

This is a daily life story about young friends, a golden time of life, and companions in youth.

There probably won't be that many waves of drama, just slice of life, sweet sweet sweet

If you enjoy it, click the bookmark button, ying ying ying, love you all!!!

It was a golden September in autumn, the sky clear, the air bright, and it just so happened to be the weekend. The sun shone brilliantly from above; the weather was good today. It was also the opening day of school at Lingjiang City's Shang Qing High School.

In the Class 2-4 classroom, the students had just received their new textbooks. The class advisor, Zhang Jieguo, stood at the podium to appeal to the class: "Students, this time, you have all moved up into your second year of high school. And what stage is this second year of high school?"

Qi Cheng and Jiang Chu were shifting back and forth in the seats below. Qi Cheng, who was sneakily copying Old Zhang's tone of voice, could be heard whispering to the Jiang Chu sitting in front of her, "What stage is this second year of high school? It is a crucial stage."

Sure enough, Old Zhang said, "It is a crucial stage."

Qi Cheng continued, nodding: "It is a stage where one must not slack off."

Just as her words fell to the floor, Old Zhang's voice sounded, "It is a stage where one must not slack off."

Jiang Chu could not hold it back and let out a snort of laughter. Although Qi Cheng's voice was not very loud, it was still enough to be heard by those around her.

Old Zhang stood on the podium and saw the gaggle of children beneath, each one of them with their heads lowered, their shoulders trembling violently. It only took one look to tell that they were trying terribly hard to suppress their laughter.

The instigator sat there with a face of pure innocence, a pair of large eyes blinking up at Old Zhang. With that pretty face and a ponytail tied up high behind her head, this was clearly a charming young girl, but she still carried a sort of heroic spirit between her brows. Confronted with this person's grinning face, the anger that had been boiling up inside of Old Zhang just moments ago couldn't help but diminish, and not just by a little.

"Qi Cheng." Old Zhang called her name with a stern, straight face.

Laughing, Qi Cheng stood up and called, "Here."

Old Zhang nodded in her direction: "Class president, you have to be a good example, a good role model."

Qi Cheng nodded very seriously, "Yes, I understand."

Old Zhang pressed his hand down, signaling that she could sit. "The new school year has started. Everyone, help tidy up the classroom for now, and then you can all go home. Tomorrow we will officially begin classes; since it's the first day, no one is allowed to be late."

"Understood."

After leaving this message, the new class advisor, Old Zhang, departed, leaving the classroom to the students.

They had moved up a grade and separated into different tracks, but Class 2-4 had still basically kept its old configuration.

The classmates who chose liberal arts were moved to the liberal arts class, and a few other students in the classes that had been split up were gathered in Class 2-4. Aside from a few unfamiliar faces, the others were all old acquaintances, and Qi Cheng, this old class president, was even more familiar to them, having gathered great prestige and reputation.