C H A P T E R - S I X

Alyssa Torres woke up in Liam Kings' arms the next morning, his warm breath on her neck and his arms tightly wound around her middle.

She lets out a groan as she turns over in Liam's grasp, facing Liam's sleeping face.

The woman presses a kiss to Liam's cheek, causing the thirty-year-old to stir in his sleep but he only tightens his grip on his best friend.

Alyssa raises a hand from their spot on Liam's chest and pokes Liam's nose.

He scrunches his nose up, slightly moving his head back but he still didn't wake up.

"Li," she mutters, kissing his nose.

Liam groans in response.

"Liam," she whines, knowing that he was awake but was refusing to open his eyes.

"Mmm?" he mutters.

"I'm hungry," Alyssa sighs.

"Go get food," he answers, loosening his grip on her waist so she could go raid the fridge.

"Your fridge is always empty."

"I -" Liam began but soon cut himself off once he realized she was right. "We'll go get breakfast."

"Thank you," she says, placing a light kiss on Liam's lips before crawling out of his bed to the bathroom to shower.

Torres had just slid into the warm shower when the bathroom door opened.

"This is my house and you think you get to shower first?" King calls to her through the glass.

"Guests first," the woman smirks, looking at the man through the fogged glass.

"Not in this house." Liam had shed his boxers and slid into the glass shower with Alyssa, wrapping his arms around her middle and kissing her tanned shoulders and neck.

The two showered with nothing sexual other than kissing and a little touching.

Alyssa was first to leave the shower since she was the first one in and grabs a towel from the bar on the wall next to the shower.

She removes as much water from her body as possible with the soft fabric before walking out of the bathroom and over to Liam's closet.

It was normal for her to steal some of the man's clothes, she had done it since they were kids.

She found a pair of her black leggings that she had left from one of the last times she'd spent the night at this apartment and grabbed one of his red hoodies. She then walks over to his dresser, grabs a pair of his boxers, and slides the clothes on.

"You had to steal my boxers too?" Liam laughs as he emerges from the bathroom as Alyssa was sliding her shirt on, her bra and his underwear already on her.

His towel was wrapped around her middle, making it so Alyssa had a clear view of his toned and sun-tanned chest.

"You're drooling," King calls, a smirk resting on his face as he watched Alyssa's eyes scan his chest, all the way down to his 'V' where the towel started.

"Shut up," Torres says, bringing her eyes up to meet Liam's light brown ones. "And, yes, I always have to steal your boxers. They're comfortable."

"Well seeing as you normally wear thongs, it doesn't surprise me that you find my underwear comfortable."

Alyssa sends a glare to her best friend.

"We both know that I don't wear thongs. I don't need a piece of fabric going that high up anywhere."