𝟭. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

"Clean this out" A cold voice rang through the room. As the tall well built figure left the room with blood all over his shirt.

He got inside his limousine drove to a motel.He went inside his room and there was the exact same shirt he was wearing on the bed neatly.

He freshened up, changes his shirt and went back to his limousine.

With no blood on his clothes.

"Master, where should I go?" The middle aged man driver asked carefully.

"Home" The said master replied.

The drive was long and silent. He rather enjoys it. Looking outside the window.

The busy city, the town, the private lane.

Than the Big gate open as the mansion came into view.

The guards in the black suit open the door for him as he stepped outside and went inside the mansion.

His eyes scanned inside the house. He did not spot her.

"Where's y/n?"he asked the guard beside him.

The guard didn't knew either before he could reply the maid beside him talked.

"With young master Ezio in the office room" She said as she bowed slightly.

Walking towards the room,he reached his designation and he knocked the door as he heard his precious wife's voice saying "come in" He smiled slightly.

He then went inside, and saw his son Ezio and then his lovely wife.

The said lovely wife look at the direction of the door and smile.Their son looking at him too.

"Oh you are back." She said softly as she shut down her laptop and standing up.

By seeing the sight Ezio thought it would be best to leave them alone as he got up and simply left. Y/n didn't acknowledge that.

"How was your day Theo?" She asked sitting beside her husband in the long couch.

"Normal as usual." He said holding her hands as he softly squeeze it.

"Alot of paperwork again?hmm"

"Yes, what were you doing?"he asked Carresing her arm.

"I was just looking through the designs again... " She continued talking as explaining the day at work, about the excitement and about the stress.

He listen every little thing she said never getting tired of it.He would never get tired of it.

The effect that she has on him. He could not explain In words. He just loves her so much.

"Go take a shower, I will set the table for dinner"

He nodded as he stood up and left the room.

Before going to work or after coming from work, the first thing he like to see and think about is his wife.

But as much as he doesn't want to admit it, It was extremely hard and is still to hide his profession. His identity, his work.

Come to think of it, he  would do literally anything for her to not hate him.

He walked down the stairs, sat on chair, there sitting his two fraternal twins.

Ezio and Arlo were y/n and Theodore's sons. Both having the exact carbon copy personality of their father. Cold and Silent.

Just like their father too, they were different with their  mother. If Theodore had taught his twins one thing beside mafia lifestyle. It's loving and respecting their mother.

Talking about their mother she  came as she sat down.

"Oh I forgot to tell you" She said smiling.They all look at her.

"What is it about?" Theo asked.

"I am going to the orphan house tomorrow" She said as she eat the vegetables.

Ezio and Arlo raised their eyebrows as they look at their father who was chewing his food indifferently.

He nodded if she says it then she gets it.

"Should I come with you?"he asked patiently.

"It's okay, I don't want to disturbed with your works I will just go with Kids" She said as she look at them. They nodded as well.

"But there will be guards with you" He said looking at his wife.

She shook her head as she smiled"Not like I can deny it, sure Mr. Eito"

Then they chatted during their dinner more like the female in there did mostly.....

With her, the house was so much lively.

Even the maids and guards cannot think of the house without their madame.

It would be Cold and silent just like their Masters.

How lucky he consider himself to be in those arms.

Her touch

Her love

Her cares

Gosh! He can never get enough of it.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Mentioned  dearly <3

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐨 (𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗)

𝐄𝐳𝐢𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐨 (𝖙𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖓)