9.Pity and help

The beautiful sunny view of the garden was enjoy by the two people sitting on the patio table.

Y/n was peeling the oranges while chatting with Amelia,they were talking about their career, family and just some things that are happening.

However, Amelia knew the Eito family dote on y/n very much. They are helping Theodore with keeping the truth a secret.

And although no one told her in details but she believe it is the sole reason why they don't live in the same country as Theodore.

It is already very much hard for Theodore, if they were all together-

It would be very easy to find out who they are.

And she also know as a fact that Theodore and Elliot don't really get along together.

Amelia stare at Y/n who has a calm, peaceful nature. By the way she talk about things and have little thought about everything.

Amelia knew she has a calm nature, being grateful for all the things she have.

She give the positive peaceful energy, which everyone needs in their life.

And certainly she understand why Theodore longed for her so much,

That he would lie and pretend to be someone else he is not.

But Theodore is not exactly lying about his personality nor he is being fake in front of her.

He talk less, he is straight forward and short tempered.

He just showed the different side of him that only his family knows.

The side which no one knows he have.

Theodore is someone who puts effort into his relationship.

Who really think about his relationship and maintain it.

That is the reason he have such a lovely family, although it is coated with lies.

The love and the effort is what saving his family and his relationship.

He might have the power, the money and the threats to make her stay.

Tie her down and doll her up, just her presence is enough, although it is in a forceful act, he still get her, right?

But it is all worthless in front of the love, the touch and the thought that she shares with him willingly.

It feels as if she loves him and he is not even doing anything to make her love him.

He gave a long thought to it and actually came to the conclusion that he likes it in this way.

He like how there was no force of act, it's peaceful and positive.

He already have too much chaos on his job.

Amelia felt pity towards y/n, only if she knew how dark is the family.

Only if she knew what a ruthless and dangerous family she have.

But she wished y/n never found out about this.

She don't have any idea what would happen if she ever finds out.

It's not like she would get divorce and leave the family.

That would never happen, as long as Theodore is alive.

But for now Amelia care about is her fiancee who looks like to hold grudge against his older brother.

And she don't really think he care about her,she can't blame him.

Their marriage is of course a business.

However she would like to know how does having a family like Theodore feel like?

The way Y/n feels, although it's not the truth that y/n is facing, but still she has the family she loves.

How genuinely she is happy to do anything for them, taking care of them and being the one to be loved by everyone.

And she wouldn't ruin it, she would help Theodore in this case and forget about her fiancee's intention.

Footsteps were heard and she divert her focus to the sound, there he is-

"Elliot, come join us" Y/n invited him to sit with them.

"Where is brother? Haven't seen him after breakfast" He asked while taking a seat beside Amelia.

"He went to the company,usual work you know" She replied sighing.

"Here, have some oranges"Amelia said.

"Ahh.. Fresh oranges" Elliot said with a gentle smile.

"Nostalgic, right?" Asked y/n

He reluctantly nodded.

"How.. How is that nostalgic?" Amelia asked y/n.

"We had a orange tree in our school. And I was eating the orange when I first met Elliot... and then Theodore"she said with a peaceful smile and then chuckled

"It was just like this today's weather, a very good bright weather"Elliot said.

"You met Elliot...first?"asked Amelia glancing at Elliot.

She nodded "and then Elliot introduced me to Theodore"

"I just help her plucking the oranges which she didn't get due to her short height ofcourse"

Y/n laughed "He did plucked but never gave me"

"Well, I loved oranges" With that saying he ate a section of it "and do you think I would give a stranger i just met an orange?"

"Theodore did" She said with a grin.

"That explains why he is your husband now"Elliot said eating the orange again.

"Mom-" They heard a voice from the distant.

Their focus automatically shifted to the voice.

"Ezio" Y/n called "come here"

"Look at my nephew, grown up man now eh" Elliot exclaimed standing up and side hugging him with a big smile.

Ezio grin "How are you uncle Elliot?" He asked.

"I am perfectly good, call me Elliot" He said "where is your brother?"

"He had something to do" Ezio said while standing behind y/n's chair,his hand held her shoulder.

"This is Amelia,Elliot's fiancee"

Amelia smile at him, and he just nodded.

"How was school?" She asked his son looking up at him

"As usual" He replied.

"Okay go get fresh up" She said "and maybe study..hmm?"

He nodded "and also call your brother,he needs to study too"

"Okay" He looked at Elliot "Enjoy Yourself uncle Elliot"

"Good luck studying bud"

They look at Ezio heading inside.

"He don't talk much, please don't mind him" Y/n said to Amelia "he become so awkward sometimes"

Amelia nodded " I understand "

"Just like their father"

Said Elliot shaking his head slightly before eating the section of an orange

***