13.Care and love

Annie silently cleans her Madam's hand with the soft damped towel.

She thinks her madam was very beautiful even while she was sleeping.

She was peaceful to look at, someone who's been sleeping consecutively for two days.

"I hope you wake up soon.Your home is very much at chaos" She said rubbing her palms and fingers with the wet towel.

"A silent chaos" She exhaled softly "No one is there to talk in the dining table anymore"

"Nor there is someone to take care of Master and Young masters"

Their house was basically an abandoned house, silent.

Theodore would sleep in the couch of y/n's cabin.

He hates  the thought of waking up by an empty side.

The twins have more stress now.

Work, exam and their mom.

Annie would be by y/n side everyday and everytime.

Just when her Master is there for his wife she would go and wait outside the room.

And the said Master was now sitting at his office, thinking about rather something really important.

"Yes, Master. You called for me"

Lee came inside and stand in front of his desk waiting for  his command.

After a second of thought, Theodore spoke-

"Make y/n lose her job.Transfer all her money to the twins account.All the properties in her name should belong to mine"

Lee didn't question anymore and nodded as he left the room.

Just like Theodore said y/n didn't have a penny in her name now.

Her job, her savings and the lands and houses in her name now all belong to him and the twins.

She don't have anything else except Theodore now.

"I'll do the rest. You can leave" The voice rang out in the silent cabin of   y/n's.

She silently obeyed his words and left the room, closing the door on her way  and wait outside the room.

He went to sit beside her bed, as he ever so lightly caressed her face.

Than took her hands and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

He really missed her very much. There was not a single day that he had spent without her.

He was used to her.

Used to her love

Her care

Her touch

And now even if she's here, he cannot hear her voice, he cannot feel her love.

And he hates it very much.

"Do you really like it when your husband is so vulnerable?hmm?" He asked rhetorically.

"Wake up soon, I miss your care and love very much" He placed a kiss on her forehead.

The days went like that, he would go to work, go to home to have his meal and then y/n.

Sometimes just seeing her unconscious like that made him feel like crying  and hopeless.

And maybe who knows, he might've cried.

And just like that on the seventh day she woke up.

The hospital informed him and he rush to the hospital.