Part 14

Part 14

Her POV

"Um er-"I cut him off

"I would love too!"I said and smiled

"Wait really? Like a date date?"he questioned

"Don't make me change my mind!"I said and laughed walking over to the door.

"I need my clothes back!"He shouted as a joke

"I told you I was stealing them!"I said

"And I told you-" he started to speak but I cut him off

"Oh no I can't hear you already put the door!"I said and walked out smiling at my new date later.

I then decided to make my way back to Liv's house to drop off a little care package as we always did that for each other after a drunk day/night.
I went to the shops and picked up some bits and I placed them in a basket and did it up all cute then I placed it outside her door and rang the doorbell and walked away and made my way home.

I walked through the door to see Jen on the sofa and she looked really bad.

"Jen.."I said

"Y/n..."she replied weakly

"Are you ok?"I asked her

"No I'm sick!"she said

"Well how bad is it?"I asked her worried

"It's not that bad just a cold plus period pains!"she said sitting up and already looked more alive

"Ahhh ok!"I said and walked over to her,

"Wait here....how about we spend the day watching movies!"I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Are those new?"she asked about my clothes.

"Yea!"I said walking over to the kitchen where I switched on the kettle,

"Did you stay with Liv?"Jen asked me.

"Yea yep stayed with Liv!"I replied as I poured the tea.

I got the blankets and she turned on the films as I gave her a hot water bottle plus I went and made her a cup of tea as we snuggled up together as we watched the film.

As we turned on the film we snuggled up and opened the popcorn and began snacking and drinking our drinks.
I placed the hot water bottle on her stomach and she smiled as we turned the tv on.

We were on the second film when I got a message and checked my phone to see a massage from Liv saying thank you for the package plus a photo of her using the socks which made me smile and I showed it to Jen who laughed and we took a photo and sent it back to her.

**messages**

*thanks for the socks!🥰* Liv said

*we love you!!*I replied

*love you too!*she then said and I put my phone down.

During the third film I got another message,

"Someone's popular aren't they!"Jen said and we laughed

"So who is it?"she asked

"Oh just Liv asking something!"I replied and she looked back to the tv.
The message wasn't from Liv I looked and saw it was from Tom and I smile crept up on my face.

*hey!*he said

*hey!* I replied

*are we still on for tonight?*he asked And I started typing but then he said,