Part 30

Her POV

Pulling up to the school we all got a wave of excitement and just looking at each other we knew.

"I'm so excited!"Jen said and we laughed

"Me too actually!"I replied

"I can't wait to see Joe!"Liv said with a smiled and we all smiled.

We got out the car helping each other and put our little masks on as we walked over to the hall.

"You ready?"Jen asked and Liv smiled

"As ready as I'll ever be!"I replied as they looked at me.

We took a breath before swinging the doors open to see the room with dimmed lights and plants filling it with fairly lights and it was like a fairy tale it was magical and well perfect.

Joe came straight up to Liv and basically pulled her away after telling her she looked amazing and it took me a moment to realise it was him.

It was weird because although the masks were really small and barely covered anything it was actually really difficult to tell who was who it was like being in a room of random people without the nervous feeling because deep down you know you knew them.

Especially you couldn't tell the difference between the boys considering most of them were in just plain black suits which was boring but I guess they looked good.
I couldn't help but think what Tom would look like,

"Should we get a drink?"Jen asked and we walked down the steps into the room.

"Yes!"I replied and we laughing making our way over to the tables,
The room was decorated with little lights and plants and was filled with people it was actually gorgeous it did not feel like the hall where we just go to do announcements.

Jen handed me a drink and we talked and laughed while the music started to play and we looked at each other and started to dance to the upbeat songs just laughing the whole time with my hands around her neck and hers on my hips as we bounced from side to side.

We smiled and laughed the whole time when Liv bounced over with Joe and joined us just dancing in our little group with no care in the world
over time Jayden joined us followed with his date and I winked at Jayden who blushed and he looked so happy with the guy as I watched them dance together completely happy and I was so excited for him you could just see in his eyes how much he liked this guy and how the guy liked him.

It was perfect!

That's when James appeared as he was surprising her and joined us,

"Boo!"he said into her ear and she jumped around then hugged him and he laughed picking her up and we all just danced for ages laughing talking and bouncing around.

After a while people started to break apart and separated so I decided to look around for a while as I could tell who anyone was abs the room was absolutely stunning,
I gazed at the ceiling as I walked around and as my gaze fell I saw Josh who winked at me while he danced with a girl and I pulled a disgusted face before I continued my way around near the plants and fairy lights like I was in a forest and I smiled as the music was in the background and I looked around at the year.

As I waded my way through the crowd I felt hands snake over my bum and grip onto my waist then I felt breath on my neck and a voice in my ear,

"Hello gorgeous!"Josh said abs I threw myself away from him but he was too strong,

"Where you going?"he asked cocky

"Away from you!" I replied pulling myself away from him,

"Don't you have some girl to be with?"I asked glaring at him