𑁍3

Wonderland

"Young lady

"Young lady...Are you alright..?"

I slowly looked up to meet a pair of beautiful grey eyes. Her black hair laid comfortably over her shoulder. She wore a blue dress with butterflies as a design. It had a v-neck design that hugged her chest comfortably. The transparent, light blue sleeves. Small blue flowers covered over those. She had see through tights with thin thorns running up them disappearing under her dress, and sky blue heels that made her look like she belonged in the sky. Her eyes were full of worry as she crouched next to my floating body. Her hair sliding forward slightly, though she moved it back behind her ear. Seeing her eyes through her glasses reminded me oddly of someone...dunno who though. She waved her hand in front of my face, making me realize I've been staring at her this entire time.

"I asked if you were alright."

I looked to the ground to find myself still floating. I looked over myself to find I was entangled in vines. My arms were out stretched, and vines held me up by my wrist. There were vines attached to my ankles, thighs, waist, breast, and one loosely around my neck.

Kinky~

After my occasional shiver from the odd feeling of someone being near me, I started to struggle around. My eyes were widened in anxiety as the vines tightened slightly.The girl noticed and giggled softly before standing up, holding her hands behind her back.

"It's okay, calm down. There's no need to struggle so much. They won't hurt you."

I looked back up at her frantically, and watched as she waved her hand up. I was slowly placed down on my feet, and the vines started to slip away from my body. I watched them float back into the hedges around us. Looked as if we were in a maze. After they vanished completely, I dusted off my outfit, then looked at the female who stood there silently. We stared at each other for a moment. Gazing into each other's eyes. I stared into her grey ones, she stared into my grey ones.

...Then I turned around and ran. Where? I don't freaking no, I just ran. Some girl in the middle of a maze who can control plants? Hell no.

Big Brother told me not to do drugs, did I do drugs? Is this the effect of drugs?! Am I high?!?

I mumbled to myself curses of frustration toward the new surroundings as I made twist and turns through the odd maze. Trying to figure out my next move while also looking for a way out. The deeper I got, the more I lost my bearings. It was throwing me off entirely. Damn my sense of direction.

"What do I do, what do I do...Wait...WHERE AM I?!?"

It hit me fully just how new this place was. I came to a stop, looking around at the unfamiliar place. My eyes gazing over the green that surrounded me. I was starting to hate this irritating color with how much it surrounded me. But, as I looked around, the color was more and more unfamiliar.