𑁍5

Be our Guest

He's really attractive

At the moment though he looks angry...
He's looking this way...no...he's looking at...

"TERUSHIMAAA!!!!!"

A small squeak sound came from behind me, hands squeezing down on both my shoulders in a desperate manner.

I glanced back to see a pale faced Terushima, attempting to hide behind me from the angered bull charging right at us...in a very dignified power walk. (AN:Work that runway- I'm sorry...)

...what...the...hell...

Terushima was trying very hard to disappear behind my body. Though it obviously wasn't working very well, seeing as he's obviously taller than me. His form was just bent down behind me.

The angry ash blonde was approaching us, and fast. In his last few steps, I made an attempt to step away from Terushima, but he gripped onto me tightly. Practically pinning me in place. I made a few whines of protest, before ultimately sighing in defeat. I was met with a small apology from Terushima.

Like hell I'm accepting that, let me go...

When the male got close enough, I shut my eyes tight bracing myself for whatever is coming. Though, as Semi reached over my shoulder to grab Terushima, he paused looking down at the girl who stood between him and his main target.

A slight flash of recognization flew through his eyes. He took a step back and examined me fully.

It seemed to snap in his head just who I was, the quick conversation between him and the master of the house returned to his mind.

~🐰~

"Pretty please, Semi! She'll be lost to the world if we leave her to her devices...Besides it would only be for a little while...she won't be here long you know...please?"

Asahi bowed in front of the blank faced male. He was running out of begging to do, and it wasn't having much effect on the Semi, that was apparent by the phrase he spoke after.

"I'm not gonna babysit some weird stranger for free. She can't stay here sorry."

Asahi pouted up at him, crossing his arms over his chest. His form now towering over Semi. He attempted to make himself into the tough figure his body portrayed. A false sense of confidence coursing out of him. Though Semi continued to wipe down the window, barely paying attention to the man in the first place.

"This is my mansion and I say she stays. So there."

Asahi puffed his chest, standing firm on his decision. Semi took a deep, long breath before turning to the male, irritation showing on his face as he squeezed down on the rag in his hand. Asahi flinched at the look in his eyes, stepping back slightly.Through gritted teeth the male spoke back.