Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Name- June
Gender- Female
Ability- Ability Space
She is able to create a space as large as she wants and anything within the space she can control. Her ability let's her imagine anything and it will appear within her space. However, in order to control or create something, she must keep a very vivid and detailed imagination so her ability works properly.
Ability level- 7.5-7.8 (God tier)

Another day, another stupid experience of school. I stood outside of the gates of Wellston Private High. I have to find the headmasters office, but just where is it?
I saw a student like me pass by.

"Excuse me?"

The girl flinched before looking at me.

"Y-Yes?"

She had watermelon pink hair in two pigtails.

"Um, do you know where the headmasters office is?"

"Oh! Just follow me..."

Time skip :D
(Just letting you guys know, yes there will be fourth wall breaks by our lovely mc so get the flex tape ready!)

"So are you new here?," asked the pink haired girl.

"Yep! The name's June. You?"

"Evie. What's your ability and level June?"

"My ability is called Ability Space! Basically I can create a "space" and do whatever I want in it. My level...hm. I would say it's around 7.5-7.8"

Evie lets out a gasp. "Y-you're a god tier!?"

"Yes, why?," I looked at with confusion. "Does it matter?"

"Y-you shouldn't be hanging around with a low tier like me! I'm so sorry for being in your presence!," Evie said as she bowed on the floor.

"..."

"Evie please get up, you're causing a scene..."

"I'm so sorry!," Evie quickly got back up. "W-we're at the headmasters office now.."

"Thanks Evie. See you around!-"

I see Evie already running away. What's going on at this school?

I turned around and knocked on the door.

"Come in," a stern voice said.

I opened the door and saw a man with teal hair and brown eyes. What's with everyone having such unusual hair colors? Did this school make a rule that everyone has to dye their hair or something? I just have plain black hair.

"Please sit down"

I complied and sat down in a chair in front of him. We stared at each other for a while before he handed me a folder.

"This folder contains your schedule, a map of the campus, and your dorm key."

"Thank you headmaster. I'll be taking my leave now," I said as I took the folder with me.

Time to go to my first class of the day.