Episode 4: The Galactic Empire

"Choose what is right, not what is easy." - Unknown

Y/N's POV

After the talk with Minju she left a kiss on my cheek which I flustered and made me forget the events earlier today for a while before snapping back into reality. 

"Why would she do that, though?" I asked myself before getting up from my seat and walking downstairs. I see that Eunbi and a couple of the members helped cooked lunch so we all get to the dining area and sit down a chair. I sat next to Minju as usual.

"So Alain, I heard what happened earlier..." Eunbi said all of a sudden.

"About what?" I asked nervously. 

"About you guys killing Tebba." Eunbi responded awkwardly and I grinned in response.

"Yeah... not sure what happened back there." I said to her and she nod.

*Com Ringing*

I excused myself from the dining table and head to my room upstairs and close the door before answering it.

Italic - Y/N | Bold - Taehyung

"What is it, Taehyung?" 

"Hey, Y/N I found out why the others killed Tebba." 

"Really? What is it?" 

"Well based on my reports I've got, it would appear the Jedi have committed treason."

"Treason?! Which one's?!" 

"All of them..."

"W-What?! This doesn't make sense at all!" 

"I think we all can say the same."

"Anything else?"

"There is a mandatory meeting in ten minutes that's all." 

"Okay, but who's gonna be in charge and what happens to us?"

"I guess your in charge for now until the dispute in the command structure is settled and what happens to us, it's anyone's guess."

"*Sigh* Okay, thank you for the news Taehyung"

"Oh, and one more thing... the war is good as over." 

"So I guess General Grievous was destroyed?"

"Correct, over and out."

He hangs up and I sigh and shake my head trying to make sense out of this whole situation. Looks like were gonna be stuck here for now until new orders are given to us. I walk back down to the dining area and finish up then help out with Eunbi with the dishes. 

"Thank you for helping me Alain!" Eunbi said to me and I smile in response. 

"It's no problem!" I said to her and she nods. 

"So since the saesang is gone... are you going now?" Eunbi asked in a sad voice and I sigh before responding.

"Well since the general is dead, we don't know what's gonna happen to us, so were pretty much stuck here until new orders are given." I responded to her and she nod.

"Okay, just let us know when your leaving." Eunbi instructed me and I nod before getting called by Minju.

"What do you need, minmin?" I asked her. 

"Are you leaving~?" Minju asked in a aeygo voice which kills me instantly.

"W-Well like I explained to Eunbi, I'm staying here until new orders are given to us." I responded nervously and she giggled.

"Okay, at least you get to spend more time with me." Minju said which made me raise an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean?" I asked her curiously.

"Because your special to all of us, especially me." Minju responded and slowly snaked her around my neck which makes me feel anxiety in my stomach. She slowly moved her heads toward me but before she could kiss me.

*Com Ringing*

Minju groans annoyed and I sighed and I answered the com device.

Italic - Y/N | Bold - Taehyung

"Hey boss, get in the dorm with us! The meeting is starting in a few minutes!"

"Alright then Taehyung just give me a few moments."

"Better hurry."

I hang up and Minju looked annoyed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her worried.

"Oh, it's nothing. You should go before your late." Minju responded and I nod.  

I walk out of my room and head out the dorm and walk down the hallway all the way to my brother's dorm. Once I got there I knocked on their door, Jin was the one who answered and he motioned me to come in so I walked in. I see Taehyung setting up the transmission device and once he was done we all sat down not saying a word. 

Meanwhile...

Minju's POV

I'm still annoyed at the fact that Y/N's "friends" had to interrupt my confession to him. I was sitting on the couch sulking and the others seem to noticed. 

"Is everything alright, minmin?" Yujin asked me and I sighed before responding.

"My confession to Alain got interrupted because he had a meeting." I responded annoyed. 

"Oh, I see." Yujin said. 

"You know Minju, Alain has a duty to fulfill like we do so you should've expected something like this." Eunbi said to me and I nod. 

"I wish he can stay here forever..." I thought to myself.

Y/N's POV

"And the Jedi rebellion has been foiled..."

"The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated! The attempt on my life has left me scared and deformed..."

"He can say that again..." Namjoon whispered but none of us responded as we are focusing on the speech. 

"But I assure you my resolve have has been stronger! In order to insure the security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the First Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society!" 

And the transmission ends which leaves all of us speechless wondering about this new "Galactic Empire".

"So what happens now?" Jungkook asks and we all shrug.

"Well the Republic that we all cherish became the Empire." Taehyung responded.

"This day gets weirder and weirder..." I thought. 

Author: Well this got very interesting... anyway hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter and I'm close to begin school again so I might publish as often. 😉