3. тнanĸ yoυ ғor noт мorpнιng

October 14th, 1998

October 14th, 1998

It was late on a Friday night when the Halliwell sisters found themselves in short dresses, making their way across the street to the neighbors house for a party. Parker Halliwell was wearing a light blue spaghetti strap body con dress, with small tan heels, and her long black hair pulled back from her face. The four making their way out the door and down the steps.

"So we agreed, twenty minutes," Prue exclaimed, looking at her sisters.

"Prue you can't do a party in twenty minutes," Piper said.

"Watch me,"

"Prue's party tips: meet, greet, and bale," Phoebe added, smirking.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but some of us have a job,"

"And some of us have fun, you gotta loosen up," Parker pointed out.

Prue gave Parker a bewildered look, "Says the girl who hasn't left the house in a week, except for school,"

"Do you know how hard it is to obtain a social life with demons attacking us every other week? I'm not gonna put my friends in danger, especially with this evil that is specifically targeting me, and we have no idea what they want. I won't do it Prue,"

"Parker honey, maybe your friends will understand, have you ever thought of telling them?" Phoebe asked.

"Oh what? That at the slightest flick of my wrist I can take away any light source, that I can blind people? I don't think so Phoebs, they'll think I'm a freak,"

"I'm just saying, with the way your acting your going to push them away,"

Parker frowned, "Well maybe it's for the best,"

"Ok can we please stop talking about demons for one night?" Piper examined. "You're arguing is making my hair stick up more,"

"Oh whatever," Parker let out, annoyed.

"You know, that is a sign. Let's turn back now before it's too late." Prue said, grabbing onto Piper's arm to drag her back to the house. Making her sister let out a "No,"

"Prue it's never too late to party," Phoebe exclaimed, making her sisters smile.

"It's never too late Prue," Piper added, linking her arm with Prue's.

A smirk spread across Phoebe's lips as the four continued their way to the house. Loud music echoing from inside the house, colorful lantern lights hung from the top of the porch, while small groups of people were chatting outside; needing an escape from the madness inside.

"Do you guys remember my sweet sixteen?" Phoebe asked.

"I do," Parker chimed in from beside her. "I kept trying to sneak downstairs to see what was going on, but either you or Grams always found me. Apparently eleven year old me was too embarrassing," They all laughed at the memory.