5.1 dreaм ѕorcerer

November 2nd, 1998

November 2nd, 1998

Parker Halliwell woke up with more pep in her step than she had since she became a witch. Mostly because her birthday was coming up next week, but the fact that her hooded tormentor hadn't visited her in a while was a contending factor. She threw on a pair of dark wash mom jeans and an oversized mustard yellow turtleneck sweater, pairing it with her hightop converse; and leaving her hair in a wavy mess. As Parker made her way downstairs and into the conservatory, she saw two out of three of her sisters, Piper struggling to do a workout video and Prue enjoying her morning paper.

"Easy there Piper, we don't want to have to buy a new TV," Parker commented as Piper let out a frustrated groan while dropping both of her arms with her weights in them.

"Well, I give up. Two weeks and nothing has strengthened but my temper," She responded, laying down on her rolled-out mat, making Prue grab the tape box.

"Piper, here's the problem, you didn't read the fine print. See, it says right here: nineteen-ninety-five for the video and twenty grand for the plastic surgeon," The oldest joked.

"Yeah, well, it worked. She's the most desired female in America, what every man wants,"

"That woman?" Parker added. "Of course men want her, men are no different than women; we all want what we can't have, which is why we need to stop thinking about what men want and start thinking about what we want in a man,"

"Says the one with the perfect boyfriend and matching brown eyes," Piper said, narrowing her eyes a little. While none of them noticed Phoebe enter the room with a bowl of cereal in her hands.

"Oh come on Piper I'm being serious. All you guys do is mope around about being single. Don't compare your natural beauty to someone who felt that in order to achieve beauty is to buy it for themselves. An angel is coming your way and I know it,"

"You know what I want from a man," Phoebe chimed in."Tons of fun, lots of heat, and no strings attached—that's what I want,"

"I know this may not sound very PC, but I want romance," Piper said while sitting up. "Long, slow kisses, late-night talks, candlelight. I love love. I'd take what Prue and Parker have in a flat second," Piper's words making small smiles spread across her sister's faces.

"Mm, but then you would have to deal with the family secret, which isn't exactly normal, now, is it?" Prue pointed out, leaving the room.

"Amen," Parker sighed. "But as much as I would love to talk about your guy's love lives lack thereof, I have to go to school; yippie," She continued while waving her pointer finger in a circle and making her way to the front door.

~~~

When Parker got home from a long shift at Quake she made a beeline for the kitchen because there was a container full of Cookies and Cream ice cream waiting for her. But when she arrived she didn't expect her sisters to be huddled together, with Piper and Phoebe with their hands full of witchcraft supplies.