6. тнe weddιng ғroм нell

November 10th, 1998

November 10th, 1998

A bright blinding light peaked through Parker's curtains as she slowly started to wake up from her slumber. As the girl started to get over her grogginess she heard her door open and all of a sudden she felt a person landing on top of her bed, making her body jump up slightly.

"Happy birthday!" Phoebe shouted, wrapping her younger sister into a tight hug. The other two Halliwell's making their way into Parker's room as well, Piper held a white decorative cake in her hands as everyone started singing Happy birthday to the youngest Halliwell.

"We love you," Prue stated, in a baby voice, as she and Piper joined Phoebe on the bed. All of them smothering the girl in a group hug.

"I love you guys too, but I can't breathe,"

As her sisters let go a smile morphed onto Parker's face as she looked at the cake placed on her nightstand. "Thank you guys, I love it,"

"Well, we love you, honey," Prue said, brushing the hair out of Parker's face.

"God, I can't believe you're eighteen," Piper sighed. "I feel so old,"

Parker laughed at her sister's statement, "Your twenty-five,"

"Yeah, if anything I'm the one feeling old," Prue huffed sarcastically.

Phoebe leaned over all of her sisters, grabbing the cake that Piper had spent all night making, holding it up for her sister. "Okay, now make a wish before the candles burn out,"

Parker didn't need to think much about her wish, the only thing that she could wish for on her birthday was for a day of normality. No demons, no warlocks, no nothing. Becoming a witch had become a dream and a nightmare all at once. Sure every other week something was trying to kill her family, but it's also what helped bring them back together. She closed her eyes and blew out her candles, smiling softly.

"So, what did you wish for?"

"Well, I can't tell you, otherwise it won't come true,"

"You don't believe in all that hocus-pocus do you," Piper inquired.

Parker gave her an 'are you serious look, "We're witches for god-sake and you have trouble believing in the power of birthday candles," She chuckled. "Also cake for breakfast?"

"Why not? You love cake," Piper stated, making everyone laugh.

All of a sudden Parker's cellphone started to ring, "I assume that's either Sam or Clary so we'll get out of your hair okay?" Prue said, giving Parker a quick kiss on the head before leading the way out of her bedroom.

When she answered the phone she heard a loud chorus of voices scream "Happy birthday!" into the line.
"Thank you, guys. For the birthday wish, and almost blowing out my eardrum," She laughed.