12- The Denki Protection Squad

IZUKU POV
I am jolted awake by my alarm clock. I look and see the time is 6am. I look at my phone to see a message from Denki

pika_pika- Hey guys. I know its like midnight there but I wanted to check in on you guys. I'm starting my new school tomorrow and I've already made some friends. Hope you all have a good day at school 😁

Izu.Mido- Good morning Denki. Or good evening to you as it's 5pm where you are. It's great that you made friends, maybe we could all be friends at some point. So we told Sensei what happened and Mina and Sero got suspended for a week and sent home. They couldn't be expelled since there was no permanent damage to you. In other news, Mineta got expelled, he was caught placing cameras in the girls dorms and shower room and also sneaking into Momo's room and molesting her. Shinso is to be taking his place in class as of today. We also have a student from class 1-B moving up to 1-A to keep the class at 20 students.
-Have a good first day at school tomorrow.

I put my phone down and get ready for my morning run with Shinso. Bakugo is going to join us today.

sleep_deprived2.0- Good morning or night or whatever. Are there any cute girls or guys to tame your chaotic bisexual ass?

half_n'half- I thought Denki was straight

Ingenium- Shinso. Language.

sleep_deprived2.0- Iida. Japanese.

king_explosion_murder- Since when do you all get up this early?

Ingenium- Shinso that's not what I meant and you know it.

pika_pika- He finally got expelled? I was friends with him but sometimes he definitely went to far.
-Also Shinso with the early morning sass. Damn.

sleep_deprived2.0- I haven't had any coffee yet

Izu.Mido- And you won't have any until after our walk

half_n'half- May I come on the walk?

Izu.Mido- Sure. Iida do you want to come too?

half_n'half- And since when was Denki not straight. And what's bisexual. There is only straight and gay no?

Ingenium- That would be wonderful.

king_explosion_murder- Great more extras for the walk.

pika_pika- Don't be so salty Bakugo. I'll have to start calling you Tsukishima.

king_explosion_murder- Don't you dare dumbass!!

Ingenium- LANGUAGE

king_explosion_murder- FUCKING JAPANESE

Ingenium- AHHHHH

sleep_deprived2.0- Iida.exe has stopped working

pika_pika- Bisexual is when you like guys and girls

half_n'half- I believe I am bisexual. Both genders are very attractive.

Izu.Mido- Wow. Todo had a bi awakening.

pika_pika- Anyway... good job on getting into 1-A Shinso.
-Dad's calling me. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.

We all say goodbye to Denki and meet outside the dorms for our walk.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"As you know we have two new students in our class." Mr Aizawa said standing at the front of the class with the students "Starting today we have Hitoshi Shinso transferring from class 1-C and Ibara Shiozaki transferring from 1-B. Shinso has been training and was going to enter the course next year and Shiozaki placed fourth in the entrance exams with even villain and rescue points, and we thought she would be a good fit for the class."