01- Broken

DENKI POV
Today's the day! Today is the day I'm going to tell Jiro I love her. It's our five month anniversary and I've been preparing myself all week. After class ended I went out and bought flowers and stopped by my room to grab the choker I bought her. I go to the common room and see Mina bugging Bakugo and Kirishima laughing at his misery. Mina see me and squeals in excitement "Is it that day already? Oh I'm so exited!" "I'm pretty nervous about it. Do you think she'll like the necklace?" I asked showing her "Oh my goodness! It's so cute! She'll love it! I think I saw her heading toward her room a little bit ago." I smile at her "Thanks Mina, I'll see you later okay?" "Totally! It's movie night and it's your pick so you better not be late." "Good luck dude! Your gonna be so manly." "Thanks Kirishima. I won't be late for movie night Mina. See you later Bakugo." Mina goes back to annoying Bakugo as I walk away, Bakugo yelling threats we're all use to by now.

I walk up to Jiro's door and don't bother knocking. As the door opens I see Jiro on top of Momo without there shirts on. I drop the flowers and necklace "W-why? Was I n-not good enough? D-did I do something wrong?" I started tearing up. She looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Do you really think I'd waste my time on an idiot like you. You were a personable experiment to test my sexuality. And as you can see I'm not straight. So scram!" I stumbled backwards and fell. I quickly got up and ran to my room hearing Jiro's door slam behind me.

I ran back to my room and closed the door behind me. Sliding down the door I cried and cried. I drag myself over to my bed and cry some more. I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up to a knock on my door. I wipe my face and open my door to see my dad and Mr. Aizawa. "H-hi dad, Mr. Aizawa. What can I do for you?" I ask "Your dad wanted to talk to you. Can I trust you will help him find his way out?" Mr Aizawa asked "Y-yes sir" with that he left me and my dad alone in my room. I invited him to sit down while I closed the door.

"So what's up dad?" I asked. He looked nervous as he was preparing to speak "Well, I've been offered a job-" I cut him off "That's great dad!" "Let me finish. It's in America and there are two options for you. You can stay here and finish school at UA or you can move to America with me and continue school there. I don't expect an answer right no-" I cut him off again "I want to go with you." "A-are you sure? You don't need to give me an answer now. But if that is your finale decision then we're leaving next Friday. Now, who want's ice-cream!" "YES!!"

We made our way to our favourite ice-cream shop, I got lost in thought. I was five when it happened. We were swimming in our pool when I got my quirk. Dad was getting drinks. Then it happened. I killed my mom and almost drowned from short circuiting. I went to therapy once a week for years. And after every session dad brought me here for ice-cream. I've only told two people from school about it. Shinso and Midoriya are the only people who know cause I woke up crying and Shinso used his quirk on me, and Jiro knows as well, I had a night terror one night with her and told her. I was shaken out of my daydreaming by my dad calling my name "Sorry, what?" I ask "What kind of ice cream do you want?"

MINA POV
"Has anyone seen Kaminari?" Kiri ask's "Not since he went to see Jiro." Sero says "There gonna be late for movie night. Let's go get them." I suggest. We head to Jiro's room and hear crying. We open the door to see Jiro crying to Momo. "OMG WHAT HAPPENED!!" I demanded "H-he cheated o-on me." She cried. We all believed her, except for Bakugo who said something about earlier today, and kicked dunce face out of the Bakusquad group chat and added Momo. We spent the rest of the night in Jiro's room watching movies and eating junk food all weekend. Wait till I see that stupid Kaminari, there'll be hell to pay.

DENKI POV
Once I got back to the dorms last night I fell right asleep. When I woke up I had a shower and went to eat breakfast. I was doing homework when I heard a knock on my door "Come in" I say mindlessly. I hear my door open and close and two squeaks of my bed. I turn around to see Zuzu and Toshi sitting on my bed "Whats up guys?" I ask "Are you okay?" Shinso ask's "Honestly no. Jiro cheated on me and I'm gonna move to America with my dad." I said knowing Toshi would just use his quirk if I wasn't honest. They just looked at each other, got up, and hugged me. I started crying once they did. Zuzu spoke up "How about we spend the weekend at my house and do a movie marathon?" I nod in agreement. We head over to the Midoriya household and Mrs Midoriya welcomes us with open arms. She's like my second mother and helped me realize it wasn't my fault that I killed my mom. We spend the weekend watching chick flicks and sad movies while eating junk food. Those are the weekends I love the most.

988 words