2

Pietro

6 months since Ultron

I was confused and scared. I thought I was dead. I'm supposed to be dead. I ran in front of those bullets, I saved Clint. I looked around at the medical equipment attached to and stuck in me and ripped off and out of my body in panic. The rapid beeping from the machine had brought in nurses, but they couldn't stop me from running.

I ran, I ran to a place that nobody knew I knew the place of. Clint's house. I followed the Avengers there once, when they were recollecting.  I didn't report their location because of the pregnant lady and the children there. I didn't want to put them into danger like Wanda and I were when we were kids.

I ran there and saw that it was just Clint, two kids, and a baby. No pregnant lady. Guess she is dead. Then I hear a car approaching and I hide in a better spot. I see a lady shaped figure go into his house. I run inside after she is either asleep or just to tired to care that she felt a gust of wind fly past her. I went and saw Clint. I didn't approach him, but I saw him. 

I run downstairs and I guess I was wrong about the lady being asleep.

"You better not run out of here." She requests calmly.

"Why not?" I ask, a bit scared of her.

"Because it will put strain on your body, you're not fully recovered yet." She firmly stated.

"You mean recovering from being dead?" I ask.

"You were never dead kid." She says. "But you were damn near close to it."

Then something pricks me in the neck and my vision blurs. I fell to the ground, and as I slipped out of consciousness, I saw more people walk in, presumably to get me.