15. Found it

I've searched the whole house and I still can't find my diary. But I am pretty sure I brought it to school today.

Why the heck did I take it with me?

Its probably somewhere in my school. Lets pray to god that nobody reads it.

What if somebody read it? No. That can't be. But what if somebody did read it?

My lips were bitten to point were a little blood drew. I cringed at the metallic taste and sat on the sofa , thinking hardly about the whereabouts of my diary.

I definitely did not put it in my locker. And I did not take it out of my bag. Did someone steal it? Why would someone steal my diary? What do-

The doorbell rang.

I frickin' hate projects.

"Hey!" Lucas greeted , a bit too cheery.

Hmm...What is up with him? Its not like him at all....whatever.

I headed over to the table to start working on the project. Hopefully, we can complete the project today. And no more Lucas in my house. With that in mind , I started working on the project quickly.

Lucas sat opposite of me and started working on the project.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes passed and I looked up to find Lucas staring at me intently, almost as if he's studying me.

I ignored it and continued preparing the project. Even after a few minutes I can still feel his stare on me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked without looking up.

"Can't I stare at you?" I could hear the smirk on his face.

An involuntary blush creeped up to my cheeks.

"No! Stop staring at me and complete your work" I snapped.

"You're pretty snarky today" Lucas chuckled , making me even more annoyed.

"Why do you care?" I snarled.

"Is it ,perhaps, because of a certain diary?" Lucas questioned, resting his chin on a fisted hand.

No way in hell!

Lucas took my diary from his bag and placed it on the table.

My eyes widened to saucers. Words got caught up in my throat.

He couldn't have read it right?

"Y-you....H-how...." I stuttered, unable to look at his eyes, I looked down.

My diary contains everything I've been through- my bullies, my previous school, everything. He couldn't have read it all ,right?

"Don't worry....

.....I read everything" He stated calmly.

Oh no , he didn't.

_______________________________________