Villains [More on the Purpled side]

The Pillagers

Purpled Bedwars, villain name: Midnight, villain rank: 1# villain, Powers: He can summon a weapon with a snap of his fingers, his strength and agility are multiplied, and one day Tubbo hit him with a portal from a portal gun, so now he can create portals.

Tommy Innit, villain name: Catastrophe, villain rank: 2# villain, Powers: Ability to control fire, and he is fire/lava resistant. He can create potions with a flick of his wrist and was also hit with a portal gun after Tubbo saw what happened to Purpled.

Tubbo We-Didnt-Start-The-Fire, villain name: Technology, villain rank: 4# villain, Powers: He can create maps out of thin air and also has a smart brain when it comes to technology, so their base is littered with things that weren't supposed to be invented yet. He can also create magic sheilds. And of course he shot himself with the portal gun.

Ranboo My-Beloved, villain name: Transport, villain rank: 3# villain, Powers: He can teleport anywhere and there is no restriction on how far he can go, also is pretty great at hand to hand combat, and despite having a fear of it, he can control water

Some information:
You can only use your powers when your in your transformation.
If someone is in their transformation, a curse makes it so you can't say their civilian name.
All of them have extra stamina, can jump higher, and run fast.

----------------------

"Catastrophe, Technology, stop fighting! Your gonna make the base even more messy!" Ranboo yells at the two idiots chasing eachother, "Awh, are you scared Midnight is going to get mad?" "Midnight is indeed very mad, and is giving you five seconds to run." Purpled walked out of a portal.

The two gulped and jumped into their own portals, Transport and Midnight broke into laughter. Midnight quickly transformed back into Purpled and told Transport to do the same, Technology and Catastrophe came back from the portals and returned back to Tubbo and Tommy.

"How were all your patrols?" Tubbo asked looking at a map of sector A of the city. "Mine was good, Sector B doesn't have much heroes inside, and the hero base is pretty far away from it. We could attack some places there and hopefully get away with it." Tommy told him

"Sector D is swarming with heroes, we shouldn't attack there for awhile." Ranboo told the group while sitting down and placing the spaghetti on the table. "Sector C doesn't have that many heroes but probably to much to be safe robbing a place."

"So we attack sector B then." Tubbo mumbled, creating a map of Sector B, "Could we steal from a grocery store? I'm sick of Ranboo's spaghetti." Tommy said, getting a pouty Ranboo in return. "For once I agree with Tommy, well not the spaghetti part. But we do need to eat something other than spaghetti. And I don't want want have have to pay for our food so let's just steal from them." Ranboo said returning to his smiling self.

"Got it, we'll leave tommorow morning." Tubbo told them, Purpled shook his head, "Can we not just buy stuff? We're pretty rich." "Ugh you are no fun Purp-lllled." Tommy said in a teasing manner, and Purpled smacked his head. "Fine we'll go." He replied and the others cheered while Purpled rolled his eyes.

"Now go to bed all of you." Tubbo glared at them, and they all slowly retreated to their rooms. Tubbo then happily walked to his room and fell asleep while watching the Bee movie.