(Chapter-4)

Suga's P.O.V

"Kookie, One cappuccino on table 4." I handed the order in kookie's hand and started preparing other orders. Today is the first day of our restaurant and many people are showing their interest. Both floors are full of people and I am feeling so proud. But I think I need to hire a new person. Only me, kookie, and Eomma can't handle the wave of people.

After one hour, the cafe is now in a state position. The crowd of the people reduced bcoz the office hour is started. But the pizza shop is still busy. I sighed and started making a template for hiring a new person.

"Done!" I looked at the template and pasted it in front of the gate. For now, I need one person.

"Dumpling!" Eomma hollered. The people of the cafe started laughing after hearing my nickname. I felt so embarrassed like I felt I changed myself into a red tomato. Aish! Why she even gave me my birth name? I can't recall if she even used the name Min-Yoongi Suga.

I went down with a pissed face and Eomma started laughing seeing my face. Am I a joke to her?

"Stop laughing! Eomma ! You embarrassed me! Why do you have to call me dumbling in front of people!" I crossed my hands on my chest and looked away.

"Oh! That's why you turned into a walking tomato, I see. Sorry DUMBLIGGG!" She said the last part so loud that I think the whole of Seoul can hear it. I looked at her blankly.AHHHAAA!!! This woman can't be my Eomma.

People are watching us and laughing hard along with my E Eomma

People are watching us and laughing hard along with my E Eomma. This woman doesn't miss any moment to piss me. I looked at her angrily and she made her puppy face. She knows my weakness.OWWW! I HATE HER NOW!!!

"Why you called me?Huh?" I don't even look at her.

She pinched my cheeks and said, "Miyane(I am sorry)"

I said nothing. I am beyond pissed. I just looked away again.

"Dumb...Sorry sorry, Suga-shii...You need to go to the opposite building with an American latte."

"Ok...I will make one but send Jungkook."

"But she wants to meet you so I told her you will bring her latte."

"She who?"

"Remember the drunk girl? Her name is Park Jihyo. She is the C.E.O of the front office. Oops! I forget to tell you about her right? Silly me! But why don't you ask me anything? Aren't you curious?"

Her name is Jihyo, a nice name. After that day I don't even try to ask about her bcoz I wanted to stop thinking about her. Even thinking about her can make me feel something weird inside me. I know Eomma can read my mind so I ignored the topic.

"I also forget about her." I lied."Ok! I will go there. Tell kookie to take care of the cafe."

I went out and My heart is beating too fast. Am I seriously going to meet her?YESSS!!!

Jihyo's P.O.V

(She is looking too hot here!! :  )

(She is looking too hot here!! : )

Knock! Knock!

"Come in."

A boy came into my office room and seriously he is so white. He has a coffee in his hand. Does that mean he is Aunt Ruby's Son? That day she gave me her number so that after her cafe open, I can get my coffee daily. She is so sweet.

I stood up and motioned him to sit on the couch. He gave me a soft smile and sat down. His face! He looks like a cat. A Cute white cat! Have I told him cute? Yeah! Yeah! Just admiring him.

"Eomma told me to bring coffee for you. She told me you wanted to meet me." He said looking down, intertwining his hand.

"Yeah! I wanted to thank you for that day. I am really grateful.Kamsahamnida (Thank you)."

Then he looked at me. I felt something."No problem. It's okay. But next time try to take someone with you. Drinking alone is not safe."

I felt ashamed and nodded with an apologetic smile. Then We both became silent. But he broke the silence and said," Why you were so sad that day? You seemed broken."

I looked at him and he was looking at me with his concerned eyes. That means Aunt Ruby really kept it a secret. I don't want to repeat the whole pain again. So I told him, "Personal Problem."

He nodded and gave me a soft smile. He stood up and said, "It was nice meeting you." He handed me his business card and said," If you need anything, then call me. I will try to help you."

I nodded with a soft smile and we bow at each other. Then he left. I looked at the card,' Min-Yongi Suga' I said myself and saved his number as Suga.

At least I can start my day with my coffee!!YAPPY!!

A/N: Are you a coffee addict? If you are then Give me a visual hug!!! hehehe...Comment and Vote!