(Chapter-12)

Jihyo's P.O.V

It's been a week since I last talked with Suga

It's been a week since I last talked with Suga. He had never done this before. In fact, Jungkook brings coffee for me. Whenever I ask kookie about him, he says Hyung is busy. But she even stops texting also. Is he too busy to just sent a message?

I texted him but he replied few of them in short. Its hurts but I know something is wrong.
Ahh!! I need my answer now. I stood up and went to his cafe.

I looked around but 'where is he?' Jungkook and tyuzu are handing the cafe. I went to them but Jungkook got shocked. But why?

"Un-Unnie? I was about to come to your office."

"It's ok. But where is Suga?"

"Hy-Hyung...He is on the terrace."

I smiled at them and went to the terrace. I saw Suga was standing near the boundary wall, watching my office building while sipping his coffee.

I tiptoed and gave him a back hug. He was shocked and turned to face me. He loosens my grip and stepped away. I looked at him with hurt eyes. Why he went away?

"Why are you stepping away?" I asked while I was getting closer to him. But he motioned me to stop.

"What happened Suga? Have I done anything?" I said as I felt my tears are falling without knowing.

"Jih-Jihyo...I want to say something. I think we should break up." he said looking down.

"W-why? Suga? We are good right? You said you love me right?" I asked him with a cracked voice. My legs got stiff and I looked at him with so much hope.

"I like you but..." someone cut him off saying, "but he loves me."

I looked behind and saw a girl going toward Suga and hold his hand. Suga said nothing but looked at the girl.

"Wh-What? Suga you said you love me...Now you are saying you just liked me? And who is she?"He said nothing but looking down.

"Suga! For god sake! Answer me!" I screamed as my tears were falling nonstop. I looked at the girl and went closer to her.

"Tell me who are you? Why you said he loves you?huh?"

"I am Momo. And I am his girlfriend."

(Hehehe! Enjoying the twist? please don't hate me

(Hehehe! Enjoying the twist? please don't hate me...to be continued. Btw Momo is looking so good here )

I was dumbfounded and my whole body stopped ed working. My mind got blank and I looked at Suga who was still looking down.

I stepped away and was about to go but I stopped and asked one last time, "Suga, look at me. Look in my eyes. Is this all true? You never loved me? All the moments we spend it's all false?"

He still wasn't looking at me. I couldn't control my temper and slapped him. I roughly lit up his chin to make him look at me.

His eyes were puffed red and teary but he looked at me and said, "I love Momo and I want to break up with you."

"I hate you Suga. I hate you!" I said as I stepped away and left them. I heard Jungkook was calling me but I didn't look back. I was not trying to break down in front of people, but inside me was getting hurt too much.

Instead of going office, I called a cab and went home. I went to my bedroom and throw myself on the bed.

"Why Suga? Why? I thought you loved me? Why you made me fall for you? I was started loving you. Why always people left me? Why can't I be happy with someone? Am I too bad for love?" I mumbled while my eyes were closed and tears were crawling from My cheeks. My Eyes getting heavier as I fall asleep.

Suga's P.O.V

I made her cry

I made her cry. I broke her heart. I lost her. She hates me. My Eyes were falling while I kneeled and buried my face into my palms. Momo wrapped her hands around me and said while patting my back," Let it out all Suga. You are doing this for your family. I know she will understand you but you have to be patient."

"But what if I lost her forever? I can't live without her. Why this is happening to us?" I said while sobbing.

"She loves you Suga. If she is in your fate then you will have her. Just believe in your fate."

I hugged her while crying hard. I am sorry Jihyo...But I had to do this. I love you and always will.