Chapter 1

Kiyotaka POV

So this would be the classroom I will be using.

Entering the classroom, I noticed that I wasn't the earliest to arrive. Glancing around, I read and memorized all my classmates' names on the nameplates on the desks. At all four corner of the class, there were several mini cameras. Finding my seat which was at the corner of the classroom, I went to it, placed my bags down by the side of my table and took a sit.

Around me, my classmates were already acquainted with each other. They had already begin chatting with one another. How do they make friends so quickly, didn't they just arrived? Well, no time to dwell over it...

Since I had nothing to do, I just took a nap, resting my head on my arm. A few minutes later, I noticed that the chattering had stopped. Cracking open an eye, I noticed that everyone was already back to their seats.

"Good morning students, my name is Mashima Tomori, and I will be your homeroom teacher for the next three years. I hope to get to know you all." A man, probably in his late 30s' wearing a suit, along with a serious yet caring aura, greeted, before handing out a stack of documents from his arm, to each row. "I will distribute written instructions and admission guides to you now. Take one and pass down."

The document stated:

The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School differed from other Japanese high schools in a few ways. All Students are required to live in dormitories located within school's premises.

Except for special cases, like interschool events, all students were forbidden to contact anyone outside school. Even then, you are only permitted to come in contact with other participants during the event. In addition to this, contact with your immediate family was forbidden without authorization. Naturally, leaving school grounds without permission was also forbidden.

On the other hand, the campus is equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theatre, café, boutique, and more. This school also boasts another unique feature: The S System.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. These can be used to gain access to any of the facilities provided on the campus, purchase goods from the stores and so on. It acts like a credit card. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything that is present on the school premises is available for purchase." Mashima announced. "Points are allocated to you ID Cards on the first of every month. You have been allocated 100 000 points for this month, each point is worth 1 yen."

Many students looked shocked, but understood that there is going to be some type of catch. Only a hand full of students like the brown haired skinny boy at the front of the class cheered. However, when they realized that they were the only once cheering, they got embarrassed and set down.

"Shocked by the amount of points given? The school evaluates students based on merit. Everyone here had passed the entrance examination, which itself speaks to your value and potential. The amount you receive reflects the evaluation of your worth. You can use your points without any restraints, however, after graduation, they will be worthless and will be transmitted back to the school. You can transfer points to any other student using your student ID's, but extortion of points from your peers is strictly prohibited. This school monitors bullying very carefully."

"Do anyone have any questions?" At the front of the class, a short girl with a cane raised her hand.

"Sensei. You said that the school evaluated the class based on merit right? You also said that we will be having 100 000 points this month. Does that mean that our points allocated next month is based on how we act in class?"